Still no admins, racism and votekick abuse goes unpunished.

• @gregcau:

I am sure Hitler made the same argument - dont worry about saying anything about the Jews, its not worth caring about, because they were jews. I am sure the south of USA made the same argument about the blacks.

There is a reason some people stand up to assholes, its not about a one off flippant comment from a junky kid high on pot, it is about a principal which I am sure you do not understand because your parents never taught you anything worthwhile.

Sure slavery or extermination of everyone jewish is not coming back anytime soon but one day, maybe when you are older, probably never you will realize that some little people need to stand up to dick heads and just say no.

Godwin’s Law, you fail.

• Don’t like what’s on TV? Turn the channel. Getting your feelings hurt from stuff said in chat? TURN CHAT OFF. We got enuff SJW’s on the rest of the internets.

• @Retsnom:

Godwin’s Law, you fail.

thats a thing? haha funny

• @Hammertime:

Don’t like what’s on TV? Turn the channel. Getting your feelings hurt from stuff said in chat? TURN CHAT OFF. We got enuff SJW’s on the rest of the internets.

Yeah but Doom 4 and Fallout 4 are too violent though.

• @Hammertime:

Don’t like what’s on TV? Turn the channel. Getting your feelings hurt from stuff said in chat? TURN CHAT OFF. We got enuff SJW’s on the rest of the internets.

Or the servers are provided by TB with a most basic set of rules of behavior that should just be common sense, however there’s an air of ‘no consequences’ on the internet that people seem pander towards under the guise of ‘freedom of speech’ etc

Better than your TV analogy, imagine the servers like a privately owned beach, where the owners have allowed the public to join - kids playing, people having picnics. Then some douchebag turns up, starts kicking sand over everyone and hurling abuse at them. Should people just ignore it and leave or should they take action? - irl said action might be calling the police or someone to deal with said behavior.

• @MonkeyFiend:

Or the servers are provided by TB with a most basic set of rules of behavior that should just be common sense, however there’s an air of ‘no consequences’ on the internet that people seem pander towards under the guise of ‘freedom of speech’ etc

Better than your TV analogy, imagine the servers like a privately owned beach, where the owners have allowed the public to join - kids playing, people having picnics. Then some douchebag turns up, starts kicking sand over everyone and hurling abuse at them. Should people just ignore it and leave or should they take action? - irl said action might be calling the police or someone to deal with said behavior.

Sorry not a good or applicable analogy as the technology can be self policing, if you actually employ it, as in turn off chat, make it more transparent/smaller, and or simply ignore it and play the damn game. IKR? Is it really that much to ask to simply ignore? Hell I rarely if ever pay attention to chat. You wanna know why? Cause I am too busy playing the damn game nor do I care what some douche is ranting about unless I am bitching about archers and that is the only reason for chat… it to bitch. So who cares? Really?

• Let’s be a little serious for once Retsnom. The only thing you’re really busy at is spamming on every forum available to you about how people shouldn’t be so sensitive and care so much about everything.

I’m gonna make this clear because you seemingly haven’t managed to integrate that yet: the rules have been set, written. They’re available for everyone to read. And they’re being enforced.

That.won’t.change.

If you hate that fact so much, stop acting like the crybaby you accuse others of being, grow a pair, man up, and accept it or get the hell out.

EDIT: Seriously, it’s funny that you keep mentionning how everyone else is so sensitive, yet you’re the one who keeps whining and crying all the f*cking time.

• Welcome to Chivalry

http://imgur.com/lb5Bqku

• @Andimar:

Let’s be a little serious for once Retsnom. The only thing you’re really busy at is spamming on every forum available to you about how people shouldn’t be so sensitive and care so much about everything.

I’m gonna make this clear because you seemingly haven’t managed to integrate that yet: the rules have been set, written. They’re available for everyone to read. And they’re being enforced.

That.won’t.change.

If you hate that fact so much, stop acting like the crybaby you accuse others of being, grow a pair, man up, and accept it or get the hell out.

EDIT: Seriously, it’s funny that you keep mentionning how everyone else is so sensitive, yet you’re the one who keeps whining and crying all the f*cking time.

How is pointing out that there is already tools in place for self policing, crying? How is proving time and time again both ignorance and the stupidity and ever increasing hyper sensitivity of the average whining player, whining and crying? It seems that I am the only one standing up for common sense and against pandering to the indoctrinated politically correct and the Philistines.

“To speak the truth is the most difficult of all arts, for in its “pure” form, not connected with the interests of individuals, groups, classes, or nations, truth is almost completely unsuitable for use by the Philistine and is unacceptable to him.”

• I feel you.

• How is pointing out that there is already tools in place for self policing, crying?

Please, don’t pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about. You can’t be that dumb.
    I could bore myself to death and go quote almost every single one of the messages you post here and on the steam boards, because in almost all of them, you whine about everyone else’s alleged “sensitivity”.
    Every time it angers you to the point where you insult said people.
    So for the love of God or whatever you find holy, don’t you start pretending now that you’re merely “pointing out there are are already tools blabla”.

How is proving time and time again both ignorance and the stupidity and ever increasing hyper sensitivity of the average whining player, whining and crying?

That’s the very irony I was pointing out.
    By spending seemingly every minute of your free time whining about everyone else’s alleged whining, you’re being worse at whining than the whole lot of them combined.
    You’re saying everywhere that people should just stop caring about what everyone else says… Yet you’re the person on all these boards who cares the MOST about what everybody says.
    Every single post seems to make you wet your panties. Everywhere. All the time.
    So tell me, Retsnom, who’s really the most sensitive one?
    Do you need me to order you a mirror?

It seems that I am the only one standing up for common sense and against pandering to the indoctrinated politically correct and the Philistines.
    “To speak the truth is the most difficult of all arts, for in its “pure” form, not connected with the interests of individuals, groups, classes, or nations, truth is almost completely unsuitable for use by the Philistine and is unacceptable to him.”

To answer this, please let me quote myself from your ban appeal thread;

That’s “your” truth. AKA an opinion. And it’s a moronic one from a person who has obviously seen very little of the world and understood even less.
    So try talking to other people, who have different yet absolutely as worthwhile opinions as yours, with freaking respect.

Get off your high horse, ease up on your “tough internet guy” persona, and start considering the idea that you might not be as smart as you think you are.

I’m gonna elaborate a little because you obviously wrote the very post I’m responding to after you read this:
    Ignorant and/or very young people tend to think they know the truth, the only truth, and that every one who thinks differently than them is an idiot.
    Often enough, fortunately, a little education here, a little consideration for other human beings there, maybe some growing up too, and these ignorant people realize that they don’t hold “THE TRUTH” but just one opinion amongst many others.
    Retsnom, remember. Use your brain. I know, it must be painful. But try. You’ve encountered opinions before. Yes ! All those people you’ve talked down to? They were voicing opinions ! Isn’t that crazy?
    And you too, as crazy as that may sound to you, are always merely voicing your (moronic) opinions. Not the truth, just your opinions.
    I know all that relativity must make you feel sad, but part of growing up is accepting that.

Of course you can keep spewing out what you think is the truth, call it “THE MAGIC ABSOLUTE TRUTH” at every turn, but the only truth is that nobody else but you feels that way. And you’re not gonna convince anybody that your opinion is the best just by stating “BUT IT’S THE ONLY TRUTH”.
    If you want others to understand you, to agree with you, you’re gonna have to learn to talk to people. To convince them. To maybe (oh my god!) even be nice to them.
    There are lots of books written throughout history about the science of convincing and opinions. Maybe you could step away from the internet and read a few of them?

Because until then, my young friend, your voice is just one amongst many. And amongst those many voice, the most irritating one. The most ear-splitting one. The least convincing one.

Finally, maybe you should take some time and meditate this popular yet wise saying: “Opinions are like assholes. Everyone’s got at least one, and they usually stink.”

Peace out.

• HAHA I answered you but since you want to bring it here with your supposed moral superiority I will keep it brief. The truth I speak is based in facts and logic of the game, not opinion but I do sprinkle that in. Do I know everything? Nope, never said I did. Am I occasionally wrong? Sure I am only human and I admit when I am wrong about something. For example: I was wrong about how I was so against MERCS. I dont agree with all the changes but I was wrong. I am not a total convert but it is better than Vanilla.

I will always help first, explain the hows and whys but the steam forums are a cesspool of hyper sensitive obstinate whiners that refuse to accept the reality of truth of the game, the mechanics and how and why it was developed the way it has. So what if I am coarse to to the point? Coddling noob players does no one any favors, especially the noob. There is more rage caused by low rank servers than anything. Just read all the posts there with the same topics over and over, explained in nausium because they are too lazy to read other posts.

If players are voicing opinions that are based in emotional ignorance of the game, without any logic or facts, their opinion is meaningless. Once they are exposed to the truth and reasons why the game is the way it is, and they still refuse to accept it and again continue to make that same arguments, it makes their opinions completely worthless and even invalid. Am I the only one that tries to help and explain but at the same time will draw the line when they continue to get stupid?

Sadly your assumptions on me are so wrong, I am not young or your friend. I served in Operation Desert Storm as an honorable US Marine for 8 years and been all over. Sorry if I don’t coddle young indoctrinated skulls full of mush Respect is earned. I have helped and trained thousands of players in this game. I could care less if a few noobs are offended by the truth of the game and even themselves.

• Being an arsehole doesn’t do anyone any favours either. Works negatively rather than null.

• More server moderators were added to all regions, there are ways to contact them (and hopefully more efficient and conducive ways in the future will be added), and you can vote kick to get rid of players who are breaking rules if no moderators are available.

In the mean time, feel free to take off-topic arguments about sensitivity to private messages, there’s no need to argue them here.

• Sigh

Starting from the last paragraph; “friend” was used as a figure of speech. And I assumed you were young out of kindness because I was hoping you couldn’t be that daft while being older than me.

I have helped and trained thousands of players in this game.

That’s great, but kind of unrelated. The problem is, as far as I’m aware, your behaviour on the two forum boards, not inside the games. I’m glad to hear that though. Hoping that’s true.

Now, back to the main message. I see 5 main points:

1. The truth I speak is based in facts and logic
    2. The boards are full of oversensitive whiners that refuse to accept said truth
    3. They keep writing the same things over and over
    4. I am coarse to them because they need it (especially the low rank server people)
    5. The others are only telling factless, emotional, therefore meaningless opinions

I could waste my time explaining to you again why your opinions are not any better than the ones of the people you mock (oh hey, for instance, the devs completely disagree with you about low rank servers, are they ignorant emotional factless crybabies too?), but I realize now it’s probably impossible to make you understand why you need to act in a more civil way.

So what I’m going to do instead, is ask you for the last time to act in a more civil way, regardless of what you believe is right.
    That should be possible, and it would make these forums a lot more enjoyable for everyone.

This applies not just to you but everyone, of course.

Here is a small compilation of your posts that should never have been written (taken from here):

This game is not for everyone. It is not for the hyper sensitive, easily offended, show up trophy winner kids and causal button mashers. Sorry, it just isnt.

If you are more worried about my attitude rather than the points I am making, maybe you should just put down the mouse and wrap yourself up in your snuggle blankie so your precious self esteem isnt further damaged.

HAHAHA does baby need a hug? Who cares what a noob wants to witness?

Low rank servers are spoiled baby cancer that do nothing but coddle the noob giveing them bad and false expectations of the game.

Thank you admin for deleting a brilliant retort to his rantings…… that was sad and pathetic.

“Please ban him cause he bluntly disagrees with me and I feel offended….waaaaaa” Ugh SMH Grow a spine already and sack up.

only if you are a tarded noob would you have fun on an LMB spamming lagfest servers like those.

Wait… I got called out? HAHA I have not deviated on anything. All I hear is whining and crying about “what if” hypersensitive bs. Screw that nonsense! This is a freaking video game chat where you dismember and kill people. There is nothing wrong with telling some dbag to go off himself if they are being tarded or even harassing you.

After rereading this, it hurts my brain and makes my eyes bleed realizing and confirming how stupid and whiny noobs are. Congrats Gortkil you have exceeded your stupidity level for the month and are not allowed to post further till you get a clue.

geeze louise, are you people serious? Get a freaking life already. This is the dumbest thing I have read. Who the F is seriously offended by that? Really? Are you so pussified and weak bleeding ♥♥♥♥♥♥s that you can not be offended for one freaking min? There is nothing offensive about that in a game where you literally cut people’s heads off. Do any of you have a freaking spine or do you always go cry to mommy about every little thing that upsets your poor little fragile self esteem? This isn’t troll, I just cannot believe how freaking thin skinned those of you who think that is offensive. Stay bubble wrapped in your mom’s basement, never go outside and attempt to exist in the real world…

You people are pathetic and weak.

It is bull crap, all of it. Waaaa someone once offed themselves once, it maybe internet gaming related cause someone told him to kill himself, maybe…. BFD. Darwin at it’s best, end of their gene pool and good ridding. According to some the world is over populated anyway right? Suicide is selfish and tarded. It is the ultimate act of selfishness with little regard to the devastation those losers leave behind in their wake. I have seen it several times and have little tolerance for it. Guess this is the final Pro Choice.

These (ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE) are just not acceptable.
    Please change your ways Retsnom.