Reporting for Vote Kick abuse

• Hi, have seen some different ideas on reporting vote kick abuse, I’d like a solid answer on how to do it as enough is enough. Ive learnt my lesson not to return attacks when attacked in spawn, I understand that if I do to well against even lower level players I will be kicked for hacking, I know understand that If I happen to kill a high level player more than once I will be kicked for hacking oh and I know that if I tell someone to stop complaining IE: My team sucks, Id be winning if my team didn’t suck etcetc I WILL be kicked.

However sometimes I still get annoyed, today for example.

Coming home from work to play some Chiv before my partner comes home I found all but one sever full or empty, I enter a FFA with 3 others, PKM, Eazy and Surebi. I get one kill and a votekick, ask why and the reply is see ya loser

• @PoontangPerry:

Hi, have seen some different ideas on reporting vote kick abuse, I’d like a solid answer on how to do it as enough is enough. Ive learnt my lesson not to return attacks when attacked in spawn, I understand that if I do to well against even lower level players I will be kicked for hacking, I know understand that If I happen to kill a high level player more than once I will be kicked for hacking oh and I know that if I tell someone to stop complaining IE: My team sucks, Id be winning if my team didn’t suck etcetc I WILL be kicked.

However sometimes I still get annoyed, today for example.

Coming home from work to play some Chiv before my partner comes home I found all but one sever full or empty, I enter a FFA with 3 others, PKM, Eazy and Surebi. I get one kill and a votekick, ask why and the reply is see ya loser

Probably the best thing to do is gather evidence - screenshots (F12 then upload them to imgur or steam) etc., then pass these to the global admins or devs. It may also be worth trying to reach one of the global admins at the time, as often they can’t take the word of strangers online and need to see issues for themselves or specific evidence of issues.