Killing Floor 2 meets Chivalry! New game crossover items + gory screenshot contest

• @Loaf:

Yay for $30 DLC :D

they will probably have a sale when it drops and I’ll probably be sad enough to buy it for the plaguedoctor mask. :(

• Ok that longsword just looks ridiculous. Even by the poor standards of the current fantasy DLC :|

• Mod

@LongSun:

they will probably have a sale when it drops and I’ll probably be sad enough to buy it for the plaguedoctor mask. :(

I’m waiting for the sale too tbh

• Fuck is this stupid bullshit?

• @DahDakilven:

Fuck is this stupid bullshit?

H A T S

:^)

• On reflection I might keep the cash thank you. If Chivalry II comes along or what ever game that is money better spent.

• @loin:

On reflection I might keep the cash thank you. If Chivalry II comes along or what ever game that is money better spent.

I’d drop $30 in a heartbeat if Slasher sold alpha access.

• I hope we get an option to turn off all customization with the next update, wouldn’t be a day too early.

• @Xylvion:

I hope we get an option to turn off all customization with the next update, wouldn’t be a day too early.

You’re just asking to be Fleshpound Quarterstaffed.

• ……k torn banner, whatever you say

• After viewing the weapons in the beta client:
    The throwing knife and plague doctor mask look excellent.
    The longsword and quarterstaff look like joke items in TF2 that would only be available on Halloween and disabled all other times of the year. I do not say this to be antagonistic or spiteful. They look like a modder imported weapons from another game into Chivalry, that’s how out of place they appear in both theme and technical quality.

The maulverizer is also out of place, but a step above the longsword and quarterstaff. You may dismiss my opinions, but I believe these will be opinions shared by many players of Chivalry.

• Chivalry is turning into Blade Symphony with all these skins.

• Gave the beta a little SP test.
    The helm is quite tolerable, much better than what I had in mind and great that they are for all classes.
    The Maulverizer and throwing knife skins are okay and certainly by no means the worst thing this game has skin wise (aga van helms and spears/brandi still win that)
    and the Longsword is borderline, not the worst, but not great either…

But the QS… WHAT KIND OF ABOMINATION IS THAT!!!
    I’m all for a QS skin, it needs one, but the flesh pound Quarter Staff is so disproportionate to the original skin and looks so slow and heavy it is a real joke when you see how fast that maa can swing it. I assure you there will be some major rage when this goes live.

Apart from QS everything else is acceptable imo. Also isn’t there meant to be a ‘Horzine’ Affiliation logo option for chiv? i couldn’t find it in beta.