Mod problem

• I can’t play chivalry mods which i downloaded from workshop.When i try to enter a server which is modded, i can’t be able to enter and the game crashes when it says REQUESTING FILE FROM THE WORKSHOP.I couldn’t fix that and i need help.

• @azman5335:

I can’t play chivalry mods which i downloaded from workshop.When i try to enter a server which is modded, i can’t be able to enter and the game crashes when it says REQUESTING FILE FROM THE WORKSHOP.I couldn’t fix that and i need help.

If you launch the game from your Steam Library, you can choose to activate the Chivalry Launcher. There should be an option on the launcher to download workshop files (or it happens automatically; been a while since I used the launcher).

Alternately, forcing it to launch in 32bit mode (also via launcher) may help with a lot of different issues and may or may not help with this one.

• @Reithur:

If you launch the game from your Steam Library, you can choose to activate the Chivalry Launcher. There should be an option on the launcher to download workshop files (or it happens automatically; been a while since I used the launcher).

Alternately, forcing it to launch in 32bit mode (also via launcher) may help with a lot of different issues and may or may not help with this one.

I did what you recommended but it didn’t work.I still came across the same problem.My pc crashes when it says GETTING FILE INFORMATION FROM STEAM WORKSHOP.

• Hi, i can’t find an option in the steam library to activate the chivalry launcher…is this still included? if so, how do i “find” it? thanks.

• @SatnamSamurai:

Hi, i can’t find an option in the steam library to activate the chivalry launcher…is this still included? if so, how do i “find” it? thanks.

http://imgur.com/mMmYaLL