My new Archer Idea

• In view of all the countless Archer threads against and pro, My suggestion is to limit the time played live.
    For example 8 hours a month .? it could be another file run along side stats, I don’t know the specifics.

Once you reach your hours played that class is dimmed out until the next month. Or
    As an Archer to stop fighting over Archer slots, if you are killed a certain number of times
    set by the server as Archer , then for 24 hours on that server Archer class is no longer
    available to you. This way Archer gamers get a limit which is good for server and players
    waiting to play as Archer. Either or both mentioned Archer ideas into one would work.

Also at times servers would not be over run with them, plus skilled Archers would actually
    get a slot as Archer also, often they can spend near 3 maps just trying to get to play as Archer
    somebody told me.

perhaps a poll master could make a thread for this idea both here and on Steam hub tbh.

• How about you can’t play archer until you hit rank 30.

• oh I like that idea also tbh, but as I only played Knight from day of release I might not be so objective in my views.
    Both your idea’s could be workable imo.

• How about you can’t play archer at all!! That would work I think

• @Vanguard:

How about you can’t play archer at all!! That would work I think

Give this man a cookie… Heck give him two.

• how about trialling some no archer 32p TO servers? maybe 1 in each region.

• better limit archers:

1 for 24p
    2 for 32p

• broadhead arrow should 1 shot kill archers again.
    • for knights: more resistent against arrows/bolts
      ++ Less damage depending on body part
      ++ Add a chance of hit with impact / no impact (some kind of deflection)

everything would be fine after that.

• How about “Obtain X amount of kills to unlock archer” or “You have X ammount of archer lives left. kill to get more.”

• 200k kills to obtain archer.

• @Terje:

How about “Obtain X amount of kills to unlock archer” or “You have X ammount of archer lives left. kill to get more.”

lol. Archer tokens, tbh.

• How about just properly balancing the class in the first place? IKR? How many times have I posted what should be the proper balance without totally nerfing them and even giving them a few buffs like kick with bow and reloading/shooting while sprinting?

• Mod

Just put a limit on archer respawns per map. 30 deaths tops? Archers shouldn’t die as often if played properly because they shoot from a distance. The archer deaths is shared for the whole team. Or yeah, make warbow one shot archers again so they stop shooting at the players trying to have a good time.

• I agree with tyoson. Removing the one shot was bad. But awesome for me. That pretty much gave me a huge boost in the game.

• Mod

@Lilboots:

I agree with tyoson. Removing the one shot was bad. But awesome for me. That pretty much gave me a huge boost in the game.

It also made slinging far more effective for me, because I had less archers with warbow one shotting me :D

• Get rid of archer ammo from the ammo boxes and make archers purchase ammo from the customization menu along with all the skins.

1 cent per arrow?

• you unlock bows and xbows only after 3000 pebble kills on official servers