The Truth…......

• Chivalry has its range of different personalities. From good guys to baddies there are a few that stick out like sore thumbs. Some…… are good. Some well… they know who they are. This thread is going to expose the baddies and glorify the ones who actually play by the code of Chivalry. I WILL NOT include gamertag as that will go against the rules of the forum. I am treading on very thin ice with this thread and I may get banned for it. However take a sec to realize that not everything is going to be me ripping on people over the internet. It will be like a game I guess.

• Banned

@a:

Chivalry has its range of different personalities. From good guys to baddies there are a few that stick out like sore thumbs. Some…… are good. Some well… they know who they are. This thread is going to expose the baddies and glorify the ones who actually play by the code of Chivalry.

As the creator of a form thread dedicated to shit talking others I think you get the first nomination. And I don’t think any one really plays this game to the code of chivalry.

• @I:

I don’t think any one really plays this game to the code of chivalry.

Speak for yourself.

• First up……

What an a hole. This guy spawns a new breed of duechebaggery to the Chivalry community. Constantly defragging and ganking in Free for all matches. Constantly running away from people then backstabbing them. It’s not that he’s not a good player, he is. I’m not gonna deny anyone their skill but I’m sure people wouldn’t vote kick him nearly as much if he didn’t do all of those things.

Can u guess who it is?

• Aaaaaaand next

Whether he’s with his Dark Alliance terrorizing the Agathian peasants with his once great army this guy is a bit of a legend in my book.
    His motives were always questionable and no one ever really likes him. He had more enemies than friends at the peak of his clans rein. Its was only until the end of his rule that everyone began to realize what he did for the game. It’s safe to say that the game would not quite be the same without him. By doing what he did he actually helped the community in the long run. His contribution helped…… it just took a while for people to see it.
    He’s the villain we all loved to hate.
    Think u can guess who I’m talking about?

• Next up……
    He’s currently number 1 in the world rankings. One of, if not the best Chivalry player I know. He’s a great player but that’s not all of what I’m going to talk about.
    He’s a great player ya but unlike his superior he isn’t a complete jerk to everyone. I will always recognize him as the true leader of ATOM and not that jester they have as a leader.
    According to what I know he also was a pioneer in feint technology.
    Can u guess who I’m talking about?

• TIME FO THE NEXT ONE!!!
    From what I’ve heard this man is ALSO a pioneer in feint tech.
    I don’t have much to go on but this guy…… well. He has honor. More than anyone else I’ve added so far. Every time I’ve fueled him whether he wins or loses he ALWAYS says “Good game” and things like “good stuff man”. He talks VERY fast and sometimes rambles. He has my respect. It’s to bad ATOM doesn’t respect him the same way. Sending spies his way and turning their friendly battles into crazy heated wars. Hes a pretty cool dude who runs a pretty good clan. To bad not everyone sees him this way.

Who am I talking about?

• Up next we have a guy who leads a great clan, but he himself is not exactly a great guy. His clan claims they won their battle with SDS (NO IM NOT TALKING ABOUT ATOM U NERD). He basically bad mouths everyone. I personally heard him bad mouth ATOM and SDS. I’m sure there’s others too. All he does is spam with the claymore and makes fun of anyone he manages to get lucky and kill. Last time I saw him around he was level 39.

Think u know who he is?

• Waiting on other messages to load in…… a moderator has to approve them

• wtf is this shit.