"Map does not exist or is disabled"

• I know there are successful servers out there, so if someone could be as kind as to point me in the right direction I would be eternaly greatful. I have two decent servers, one which runs stock maps and the other custom content. I have two problems. On both servers, I will get an SDK transition error upon map change. Research revealed it is linked to the Stoneshill map (or so I believe). Can anyone confirm this?

Also, some of my custom maps can be switched to via “adminchangemap”, however they display “map does not exist or is disabled” when you try to mapvote them. I tried the only fix I saw on these forums, by copying everything to the CookedSDK subfolder. That did nothing. Can someone please help?

• have you tried just letting steamcmd download everything fresh?

• @av0:

I know there are successful servers out there, so if someone could be as kind as to point me in the right direction I would be eternaly greatful. I have two decent servers, one which runs stock maps and the other custom content. I have two problems. On both servers, I will get an SDK transition error upon map change. Research revealed it is linked to the Stoneshill map (or so I believe). Can anyone confirm this?

Also, some of my custom maps can be switched to via “adminchangemap”, however they display “map does not exist or is disabled” when you try to mapvote them. I tried the only fix I saw on these forums, by copying everything to the CookedSDK subfolder. That did nothing. Can someone please help?

Do you have limited voting on?
    e.g.

LimitedVoteMapList=