Drama

• Why is their so much drama in this game. Its a game designed for fun and a little bit of competition. Yes theirs always gunna be angry and salty players but its just boring to see people constantly arguing over who wins. Were at a day and age now where we can simply replay a match without the problem of causing pointless fights over forums. So im asking as a neutral player just please have a rematch and save the small community we have the trouble of picking sides.

• *There……

• Banned

No need for a rematch it is the 8th time straight that they lost. read visual disciples message there is no drama over who won anymore it has all come to light.

• I’ll second that, as I already posted my thread on saltiness and general human stupidity (which seems to be heavily apparent in the forums as of lately). At the end of the day, You can’t change human nature and if people choose to be a scrub in a game because someone beat them then so be it. I’ll just sit here laughing my ass off when someone tries to act serious towards me, Clans are dumb because they are full of dumb people with opinions so dissimilar you’d think this was a real war and not a game. Meh, This is why I’ll always stay independent in these things.

• Banned

@b00ger:

I’ll second that, as I already posted my thread on saltiness and general human stupidity (which seems to be heavily apparent in the forums as of lately). At the end of the day, You can’t change human nature and if people choose to be a scrub in a game because someone beat them then so be it. I’ll just sit here laughing my ass off when someone tries to act serious towards me, Clans are dumb because they are full of dumb people with opinions so dissimilar you’d think this was a real war and not a game. Meh, This is why I’ll always stay independent in these things.

This……

• So jaime (Harold) is just being a instigator

• People will always fight. It’s amazing how in a game called Chivalry people break that code in every fight and every battle. Whether it’s a clan being sore losers or a clan full of arrogant pricks. It’s just part of the game I guess…. Even though I can name a couple players in particular that would get more respect if they didn’t act like children in the game.

• @angelofdeath326:

So jaime (Harold) is just being a instigator

I wouldn’t use real names around here, If I were you.

• Banned

@angelofdeath326:

So jaime (Harold) is just being a instigator

Not on propose. he was pulled into SDS and Fire flys lies with out knowing the whole story. I’ll stand up for him, he didn’t know and he is trying his best to fix it.

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

People will always fight. It’s amazing how in a game called Chivalry people break that code in every fight and every battle. Whether it’s a clan being sore losers or a clan full of arrogant pricks. It’s just part of the game I guess…. Even though I can name a couple players in particular that would get more respect if they didn’t act like children in the game.

It’s XBL after all. Don’t expect people to treat it like anything other than call of duty

• Let’s just pray the COD population doesn’t take over Chivalry. I’m sure that’s something every clan can agree on……
    All the 8 year old squeakers can stay the heck away! The last thing I need is some 8 year old saying “Hahahahaha get rekt fag my spam-at-arms and quick bow skills are to sweg”.

• in fact…… I left games like COD for this game. I didn’t like the COD community or the gameplay. Any game where a knife to the foot kills you is just … well… effing stupid

• Why does it matter? Im just used to calling him by his real name because in my opinion a real name carrys more weight than a gamertag

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

Let’s just pray the COD population doesn’t take over Chivalry. I’m sure that’s something every clan can agree on……
    All the 8 year old squeakers can stay the heck away! The last thing I need is some 8 year old saying “Hahahahaha get rekt fag my spam-at-arms and quick bow skills are to sweg”.

Too late I’m afraid.

• scrubs will be scrubs, no matter what, I suppose. Staying neutral is the best thing to do. I play this game casually like many others, Obviously some would call me a tryhard when I employ ‘sweaty’ tactics to win, but I’ll always ‘gg’ anyone I face and I’m sure people who know me can back me up on that. You don’t have to like someone to respect them. In no way to I ask others to play or act in the way I do as we all have our own opinions and playstyles. Lag will always be a factor in this game. love it or hate it, fair games don’t happen. And they never will.

• @I:

Not on propose. he was pulled into SDS and Fire flys lies with out knowing the whole story. I’ll stand up for him, he didn’t know and he is trying his best to fix it.

Nobody told him to post those lies, he was told to post that atom lost by forfeit for not fighting the next round, not all that other stuff

• Banned

It’s fine, weed out the real lair in SDS amongst your selfs. Some1 told him to post that. I don’t have anything else to say about this. Done.

• Newage wasn’t in that party so i didn’t hear what was said to harold but i do know that he did not tell anyone to say those things and he was not happy about it when he heard what was posted.

• @I:

It’s fine, weed out the real lair in SDS amongst your selfs. Some1 told him to post that. I don’t have anything else to say about this. Done.

The walls are closing in, zombies. The only liar here is you. Time to own up.

• Banned

@Everyxnightmare:

Newage wasn’t in that party so i didn’t hear what was said to harold but i do know that he did not tell anyone to say those things and he was not happy about it when he heard what was posted.

Never thought new age would say that anyway. DW I’m over it. Now the issue is who did start all this with that lie ? This is something SDS will have to figure out.