Belgium / Dutch clan

• After about 20 years of medieval-fantasy-MMORPG-gaming (Asheron’s Call 2, WoW, Darkfall,…), I’ve decided
    to change to some complete different kind of game.
    I’ve recently started Chivalry and I would like to join a Belgium or Dutch clan.
    Thanks in advance.
    Zedhar

• I’m pretty certain there isn’t one at the moment.
    You could start one, but I can’t imagine there being a lot of chivalry vets from Belgium, so it would have to remain “low-level” for a very long time, provided you care about the competitive scene stuff.

Indeed, there are very few national clans in Europe that thrive, and those that do come from the countries with the biggest playerbases; Germany and Italy mostly.

I used to be co-leader of a french-speaking only clan called ODG myself, but that only lasted a while because of the aforementioned problem of lacking good enough players to pick from.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I believe all the players from the “Berzerkers” are french ATM.

• Thanks for the reply. Merci beaucoup.
    I’ll keep on trying in-game to find some people to join with on regular base.
    It will certainly be more fun to enter a game with teamspeak-backup and some nice tactics.

• Asheron’s Call was an amazing game. AC2 was a flopper though.

• @Caliko:

Asheron’s Call was an amazing game. AC2 was a flopper though.

Heeh :) ; I truely liked the Lugian with turrets… Great gaming style.