A shitty admin on Fall to your death server with black knight mod.

• Fall to your death - active admins. Good no problem with that only when admins are going to abuse those powers, I made a video for everyone to see what I am talking about. Oyeah he also claims it is his SERVER. I don’t think this guy called “summoning” on chivalry is good for the server. The bill payer decides whenever he is staying or he has to say bye bye. Greetings from Demonspree! I know this server is from Nylepudding.

Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1zH…ature=youtu.be

What do you guys think of this admin that abuses his powers, litterly he did logged on as administrator when he got voted and saw that he was going to get kicked of the server, he quoted this: “LEL”. The fuck man, better get things right when you pick admins on your server.

• This is a private server. The owner can do whatever he pleases on it tbh.

• Still a shitty admin.

• Guess that is your opinion. Clearly he has admin and clearly it is his server thus he can do what he wants too on his server. You are under no obligation to play there . IF he is truly that bad of an admin, players will simply not play there. I know players have tried to kick me from my server when I am in Spectate and they think I am AFK but really I am floating around monitoring the action and sometimes recording it. I simply log in as admin and that stops the kick. If they spam votekick or votemap, I end up kicking them.

• It would be nice if we, as users, could blacklist servers where we’ve had bad experiences so that they were flagged or didn’t appear in the browser when we search. Eventually servers with bad admins will disappear by means of gaming natural selection as people won’t want to play there then the servers remain empty

• @MonkeyFiend:

It would be nice if we, as users, could blacklist servers where we’ve had bad experiences so that they were flagged or didn’t appear in the browser when we search. Eventually servers with bad admins will disappear by means of gaming natural selection as people won’t want to play there then the servers remain empty

The problem with a black list is that disgruntled players would be blacklisting any server for any reason. This is about as close to that as you can get. Reporting the issue and let the chips fall where they may.

An example of what i am talking about is this post here where a misinformed and ignorant player falsely accuses a skilled player of hacking, starts a vote kick. That player then logs in as admin (because it is his server) and kicks the accuser. That accuser comes on to the steam forums and tries to report him as a hacker but when the TRUTH comes out, it is clear that this accuser is a buffoon.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/219640/discussions/0/523890046878651134/

So do you really want a server black list? Natural selection will automatically occur and even at a better and faster rate if there were far fewer Official servers and without an official blacklist. But hey, that is just me.

• I think he means a personal blacklist.
    i.e. a server browser feature.

I agree that in general users are too salty to contribute responsibly to an actual networked blacklist but I dunno.

• Retsnom let me explain: on 23-8-2013 I posted this video online this was also the day I recorded the footage, so I did go to steam Recently played with, I took the date 23-8-2015 and I saw I only played on 1 server that day - fall to your death. So the owner of this server is called on steam: Llywelyn Ap-Pudding I searched for him in the list but he did not pop on in the list so I garrantee you the admin that teamkilled alot of the players in the video is not the owner of the server but just a admin he hired.

• @MonkeyFiend:

It would be nice if we, as users, could blacklist servers where we’ve had bad experiences so that they were flagged or didn’t appear in the browser when we search. Eventually servers with bad admins will disappear by means of gaming natural selection as people won’t want to play there then the servers remain empty

100% I agree, but you should consider that every banned guy (also if he tks only) will give a bad vote

• Edit: confirmed that “He from norway” is the server owner from him and another admin called Winged Hussar, they told me Summoning was not the owner of the server but only an admin and it is a She :o. Im currently now on the server and asked and got awnsers also he proved by logging in as administrator.

• Good thing there are official servers so you don’t have to deal with shitty private server owners.

• @Xylvion:

Good thing there are official servers so you don’t have to deal with shitty private server owners.

Yeah you just deal with shitty players and virtually no admins.

• Better than Shitty players, virtually no admins and when you get one they are a Shitty admin.

• @lemonater47:

Better than Shitty players, virtually no admins and when you get one they are a Shitty admin.

cough cough

lol jk

• @lemonater47:

Better than Shitty players, virtually no admins and when you get one they are a Shitty admin.

+1. Besides I can just call an admin over if I need one.

• @Demonspree:

Retsnom let me explain: on 23-8-2013 I posted this video online this was also the day I recorded the footage, so I did go to steam Recently played with, I took the date 23-8-2015 and I saw I only played on 1 server that day - fall to your death. So the owner of this server is called on steam: Llywelyn Ap-Pudding I searched for him in the list but he did not pop on in the list so I garrantee you the admin that teamkilled alot of the players in the video is not the owner of the server but just a admin he hired.

I still dont understand your point. It is a private server and that server owner can give out admin to who ever he pleases. So it doesnt really matter what you think or try to do against them. This is like going into someones house who is having a party and one of the family members starts a food fight for fun, you complain and they kick you out of the house. Then you call the the builder of the house who no longer owns it and complain to them to do something about it.

• @lemonater47:

This happens on Official servers too…… hello… Except the percentage of shitty players to admins are higher on official servers.

• @Retsnom:

This happens on Official servers too…… hello… Except the percentage of shitty players to admins are higher on official servers.

To be honest how many problems would you solve if people came to you for admin help on your server lol.

• @lemonater47:

To be honest how many problems would you solve if people came to you for admin help on your server lol.

Every single one. I am very proactive in the first place as I have my server configed with high ping kickers, 65% votekick, 1 hour kick time, 60 sec before you can start a vote again, and announcements that broadcast how to get a hold of admins as well as server rules posted on the MOTD. When people do come to me with issues, they get resolved by me or my admins because every clan member gets admin. In fact I have other players from other clans have admin so I probably have more admins for my one server than Chiv has for all of theirs.

• @Retsnom:

Every single one. I am very proactive in the first place as I have my server configed with high ping kickers, 65% votekick, 1 hour kick time, 60 sec before you can start a vote again, and announcements that broadcast how to get a hold of admins as well as server rules posted on the MOTD. When people do come to me with issues, they get resolved by me or my admins because every clan member gets admin. In fact I have other players from other clans have admin so I probably have more admins for my one server than Chiv has for all of theirs.

But of course you would only solve problems you would deem as problems. And we both know you don’t think a lot of the stuff people complain about are actually problems. Calling such people with these problems whiners and babies. Leaving half the people’s problems unsolved or even worse getting them kicked because they break your own rules for being normal human beings. A billion admins for a single server is usually a bad thing however your rules are so relaxed that it really isn’t lol.

All of what you said above is what we do. But you don’t think we do those things.