Thank you

• Hi, im vamp.

I play on xbox 360

I wont make it long, i wont reply to any message,
    i will delete this game after this post. And never come back to this forum.

Im lvl 30+ at the moment (close to 40), and the game itself is very nice.
    was trying to get to lvl 40 to get the hemlet but…. i think ill pass.

I dont like how this game puts u into a team,

so many times i have been in a team were it was ok, but then someone , decided to maked it unfair than another decided it was ok to be unfair, and its like it was ok to keep doing so, and ppl just join that 1 team… i dont get it…

teams like 5 vs 2 or 7 vs 4 … 4 vs 1 etc… stuff like that happends all the time and its stupid.

and theres also the reason im quiting this game

ive been kicked out soooo many times for being the top player on my team, and im guessing i dont get xp for that!

thanks…

anyways I dont want to write to much,

keep on the good work , the game is fun, but the vote kicking system and the loggin into a team is just not right.

GAMEOVER for me, im deleting this game, i love it but i cannot work like that,…

a gamer play a game to improve himsef … and have fun, learn and try be the best…

theres too much trolls … around…

• you should not be able to kick someone from the enemy team, the same way you cant kick the host,

the vote kick system is wrong, and should be improved, not removed, improved…

maybe add an auto kick when trying to killl your own team?

IDK …

• you should not be given the choice to join a team that is already maxed out, or switch to the other team just to get a win. etc… or when a teams is 6vs 6 you can switch to the other teams and make it 7 vs 5 ?

whatever…

• also if you join a team and do not move you dont get kicked out, so the other team gets a +

im not mad…
    im sad…

this game is awesome but the way things are done, I dont think its ok…

played a lot of times where i was num 1 or close and the host just quit at the end before it ends… like a few seconds before they loose the host quit, that happened to me sooo many times its anoying , do i get exp for it ? i dont know, i dont think so…

also getting kicked out because Im num 1 is the worst tho…

(ive seen ppl doin it to other ppl not just me)

its like you give all you got and then boom! ur out for no reason.

also ive been into games where the host keeps trying to kick out the other team… whats up with that, …

etc… deleteing the game, it was worth the money I paid, but im done, thank you.

btw im in the top 300> best players atm and and bought this game like a few months ago…

thanks for reading this. and please leave a comment if you want to do so.

I have met a lot of played wich i was very impressed tho, and it was fun. but im done

GAME OVER

• Buy it on PC and pretty much all those issues won’t happen lol.

• Closing since this isn’t a discussion.

• I didn’t approve this thread btw someone else did.