Chivalry: New Workshop weapons & armor - plus, Rocket League emblems coming soon!

• Developer

Here’s a curveball: we’re excited to announce a crossover with Rocket League developer Psyonix!

Coming next week, try out a pair of new emblems in Chivalry:

• Rocket League Ball
    • Rocket League Wagon

In Rocket League, players will soon unlock Mason and Agatha flags from Chivalry.

Live now in Chivalry, check out a new round of Steam Workshop items detailed below.

New

New set of weapons and helmets from the Workshop

• Black Orchid, a replacement for the Thrusting Dagger
    • Chieftain’s Spatha, a replacement for the Norse Sword
    • Classic XIV-XV Century Voulge, a replacement for the Halberd
    • Guilty Gavel, a replacement for the Maul
    • Reiver Set 1, an Agatha Vanguard set that replaces the Bardiche
    • Reiver Set 2, a Mason Vanguard set that replaces the War Axe
    • Royal Squad, an Agatha Archer set that replaces the Javelin
    • Skullcrusher, a replacement for the Cudgel
    • Winter Soldier, a replacement for the Sword of War

• Player please, add my updated translation also to this patch :)

• How odd that 2 of my favorite games at the moment as in cahoots. If Chivalry is my cocaine,then Rocket league is my Meth…

• Developer

@Oilystool:

How odd that 2 of my favorite games at the moment as in cahoots. If Chivalry is my cocaine,then Rocket league is my Meth…

Same goes for us here!

• Obligatory screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ZHNaq

• Ohh man the Voulge looks amazing! Same for the Bardiche skin, looks fabulous!

• Don’t we already have Winter Soldier?

• @SOC:

Don’t we already have Winter Soldier?

All the workshop stuff is in, and hilariously filled with typos, good job guys!

• Man this stuff is ridiculous and ruins any semblance of immersion left. Just gimme the maulverizer so I can get back to medieval shenanigans.

• @SOC:

Don’t we already have Winter Soldier?

No that was accidentally released last patch,so anyone who snatched it up fast got to keep it,prior to it being pulled.

@Oy:

Man this stuff is ridiculous and ruins any semblance of immersion left. Just gimme the maulverizer so I can get back to medieval shenanigans.

Actually OY,if you look past this patch, the total amount of more fantasy looking weapons and gear,added to the workshop has fallen off. The regular content makers left, all make gear based on authentic medieval designs. So if TB keeps adding this stuff, the next few patches will be a lot of really nice looking gear that works well within Chiv.

• @Oilystool:

Actually OY,if you look past this patch, the total amount of more fantasy looking weapons and gear,added to the workshop has fallen off. The regular content makers left, all make gear based on authentic medieval designs. So if TB keeps adding this stuff, the next few patches will be a lot of really nice looking gear that works well within Chiv.

Then there’s the KF2 skins.

• @Oilystool:

How odd that 2 of my favorite games at the moment as in cahoots. If Chivalry is my cocaine,then Rocket league is my Meth…

Utter bs tbh. I’ve watched you spend near entire days just sitting in spec on servers.
    I told you before, you have no interest in this game but to make money selling shite
    skins and hats just like TB is doing this crossover rubbish, riding on other
    developers coat tails. Disgusting TB tbh the way they are going nowdays.

• @loin:

Utter bs tbh. I’ve watched you spend near entire days just sitting in spec on servers.
    I told you before, you have no interest in this game but to make money selling shite
    skins and hats just like TB is doing this crossover rubbish, riding on other
    developers coat tails. Disgusting TB tbh the way they are going nowdays.

Damn loin you got me there,you figured out my plan. It all started when I bought the game the January after the release,at first I thought it was a nice fighting game,but I had a hunch some how there was a profit to be made and I bid my time until that chance would pop up to cash in. Just for appearances,I off course played many of the classes,unlocked most weapons exc. archers and earned achievements. Just so no one would be all the wiser. But the competition came and I entered it, for appearances purposes off course. Didn’t win but that’s ok because ,well ,master plans take time. So after a handful of rather discouraging patches ,I finally got in and it’s been all gravy ever since. Then it’s spectator 24/7 and let cash role in. That morning star bought the missus a Cartier watch and soon I plan on buying a new car with the profits. My plan to quit my job is most devious,I plan to make a really beautiful,fine Heavy Crossbow,one which every archer in game must have and then quit my job after and love off the dividends. It will be splendid!

How does “Bane of Loin” sound?Thats a lovely name for a heavy crossbow isn’t it? I know you love them archers.

• @Oilystool:

No that was accidentally released last patch,so anyone who snatched it up fast got to keep it,prior to it being pulled.

Oh I see, yeah I bought it instantly the moment I saw it. I love all your stuff, keep it up. I plan to get more of your stuff soon.

• some chiv hats in rocket league would be nice. winged dreadnaught maybe?

• @SOC:

Oh I see, yeah I bought it instantly the moment I saw it. I love all your stuff, keep it up. I plan to get more of your stuff soon.

Thanks a lot, Im happy you like it. Im taking a little bit of a break at the moment, and ill be making new stuff soon once my little holiday is finished.

@Playerhater Any items Chiv related planned for Rocket League? I think agatha and mason car decals could be cool.

• Mod

The only two online games I keep going back too :)

• Developer

Start your war engines - the Chivalry: Medieval Warfare crossover with Rocket League is just around the corner!

Coming soon to Rocket League - equip Mason and Agatha flags on your rocket powered car. Score a bicycle kick goal for the glory of Agatha, or rule the field with the iron fist of the Mason Order.

Coming this week in Chivalry, you’ll be able to equip two new emblems.

Rocket League Ball:

Rocket League Wagon:

To equip either emblem, you’ll need to enter the Customization screen and select Emblems to view and customize them in your choice of colors.

Stay tuned for these updates in the next Chivalry: Medieval Warfare patch, and an upcoming update to Rocket League.

• The shield pattern looks good as do the flag,what if you owned both Chiv and RL beforehand,can you still get the flag and emblems?