Tking, racism, and griefing still going unanswered

• No admins online, can’t report this LTS that’s been taken over by players that would rather TK and team up with each other than actually play the game. Even if I did it seems that all my last post did was garner the response of “let us know if he keeps at it”

@Reithur:

Hi Mike,

I think I’ve seen you in my region before, and I’ve certainly seen Fearnaught around; I’ve already been keeping an eye on him since he’s generally toxic, but I’ve never seen him post anything as blatant as your screen caps. I’m adding him to our watch list; if you see him post anything like your series of screens again, please send me a PM w/ a link.

Thanks

R

Don’t know why this kind of ultra-passive style of adminstration has been taken since I’m sure all of the players I documented abusing the game and its players are still out there doing whatever they like, chasing people out of servers because they are “******s” and whatever else they find appropriate.

• Here’s the screenshots from just the past 10 minutes http://imgur.com/a/YEOV7

• Talk into the Palm pls. I suggest screenshots and get a few witnesses.

• So I made this post, then went back to play and saw my favorite map available: http://imgur.com/a/0J1AW

No consequences for this whatsoever

• @loin:

Talk into the Palm pls. I suggest screenshots and get a few witnesses.

Not sure what you’re talking about since I have posted numerous screenshots of this and I play by myself, do I need four trustworthy men as well as photographic evidence that I’m sure can be researched into?

• Get that pdk later tbh

• @loin:

Get that pdk later tbh

What on earth are you talking about

• Loin is trolling. Is there really no admin online right now? BC I’ll do it if you want me to.

• Mike Jones, add “Jesse, lets cook Heisenberg” on Steam. Im an EU admin, but ill take a look at it if you want.

• @SgtHannes:

Mike Jones, add “Jesse, lets cook Heisenberg” on Steam. Im an EU admin, but ill take a look at it if you want.

I’m a USEast player, not sure if we’ll meet up but I’ll add you regardless.
    Actually I don’t see you at all on the list, PM me with your info
    @Sir:

Loin is trolling. Is there really no admin online right now? BC I’ll do it if you want me to.

I’m done playing for now however yes, there were no admins online.

• Hi Mike,

I’m currently at work and can’t login to Chiv.

For reference, a private message will send an email notification, while forum posts do not; We can respond and/or escalate faster with a PM.

If you wish to send us information regarding griefers or racism/discrimination, please include a link to their steam profile along with evidence so we can take action offline.

• @SgtHannes:

Mike Jones, add “Jesse, lets cook Heisenberg” on Steam. Im an EU admin, but ill take a look at it if you want.

In EU you could take a look at guy by the name of [FUSI], I see him almost every day on TO and every day he’s attacking teammates in spawn right after he does some regular damage so he won’t be kicked that easily. Two days ago he was shooting at his own spawn from cata.

• @Reithur:

Hi Mike,

I’m currently at work and can’t login to Chiv.

For reference, a private message will send an email notification, while forum posts do not; We can respond and/or escalate faster with a PM.

If you wish to send us information regarding griefers or racism/discrimination, please include a link to their steam profile along with evidence so we can take action offline.

What should I include with my report?

@SgtHannes:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/chivserveradmin

that would the group that is devoid of admin activity

• Geez man. We’re all volunteers who also have work and school and shit too, you know.

• It’s my belief that we need a better reporting system than forum PMs and steam group messages.

• @dudeface:

Geez man. We’re all volunteers who also have work and school and shit too, you know.

Well then I can’t imagine an easier situation to add more people, they don’t need to compensate the mods, I know that my reporting history has no superfluous or facetious reports nor have I been the subject of administration. I’m sure most people fall into that category.

@Sir:

It’s my belief that we need a better reporting system than forum PMs and steam group messages.

Quite

• @Mike_Effing_Jones:

What should I include with my report?

Current Playername (and region or server name/number for clarify; we have international admins)
    Player Steam ID or link
    Screen captures, videos, etc; we’re looking for proof of infringement of TBS’ server rules.

• Im almost always in the admin group chat. I just forgot about it today.

(Edit: and now I just joined chat, and jones leaves) lol

Also, what prevents you from using the comment fucntion in the steam group to notify us of any issues? That way admins can go straight to your steam profile and join your game, if the needs arises……

• It’s really not that we aren’t around it’s that we don’t have a good way to get called quickly to the issue.