Helmets

• I know this is a long shot, but could you guys please add the kickstarter helmets to the game? I’d pay 5-10 dollars for them. I mean it could not really hurt as not many people with the helmets still play, and a lot of chivalry players now a days never had the chance to pledge on the kick starter. It’d be sooo sweet to play as the inquisitor with the crusader helmet or playing as the drednaught with the heavy knight helmet….pleease…I mean you guys could even time lock it making at least 10 hours of AOC server play a long with the pay lock. I was a huge fan of AOC and I’d love to see it again.

• Pretty sure they won’t add kickstarter helms for cheap, considering the people who received those helmets backed the game for 150$ on kickstarter. There are still some who run around with these helms, though very few, who would likely feel ripped off if this happened.

• All moderators should have kickstarter helmets.

• They already gave away second versions of my peasant hat, making wearing it pointless, as most people didn’t even get them from the original contest. TB already made us feel ripped off. I say bring the kickstarter helms back, there are only, what, 3 people left who have them and play once a month?

• @lemonater47:

All moderators should have kickstarter helmets.

Wouldnt complain about that either. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• @lemonater47:

All moderators should have kickstarter helmets.

What about nice brown hats with a scent. I am sure or even brown patches for the knees.