Chivalry Xbox360 edition wishlist

• This is what I hope Tornbanner or whoever else works on this game will add in the future.
    Although I’m kind of losing hope that they are trying to update yhebgame it would still be nice for one of them to see this thread and read what Xbox players want. Just a few of these things would make me quit complaining. If anyone from TB is reading this, If u guys aren’t planing on updating the game and building on it then please let us know. All of the “we’ll look into it” stuff just adds more confusion and speculation.

• 1. Quarterstaff
    2. Skins…… Xbox has none. We have mason and Agatha everything. No barbarian stuff and crazy looking armour. Everything’s basic.
    3. Migrating hosts
    4. More options. We currently cannot adjust our FOV
    5. Weapon skins
    6. Make an actual dueling gamemode like on PC . I may be the only person who is willing to wait 10 minutes for a public duel but its terribly inneficient and no one plays on public duels.
    7.add more maps like duelyard. We need more TO maps… We only have 4. Part of the reason I no longer play TO. The maps have gotten stale
    8. New weapon idea: rapiers ( Dueling swords) (fencing swords) whatever h want to call them. When I first got the game I noticed they were missing and I was surprised they were not implemented.

Agree with my list? Feel free to add onto it

• Add good players on this port XD

• But on a serious note… fix fps and lag!

• @RetractedBoot:

Add good players on this port XD

LOL!!!

• Add kill streaks.

• @Firecracker999:

We currently cannot adjust our FOV

That made me smile.

• @Firecracker999:

2. No barbarian stuff and crazy looking armour. Everything’s basic.

It baffles me that you are genuinely upset about not having that kind of silly stuff in the game.

@Firecracker999:

4. More options. We currently cannot adjust our FOV

Loin approves.
    Nah but ok, I suppose that’s rather ridiculous. Keep in mind it’s still a console game though, and an FOV slider in console games has never been a guarantee.

• firecracker has some good ideas imo… but there are more important things to fix… like the lag.
    i stopped playing for a while just cuz of this… now i only host. also a real server could help.
    i played the game on pc and the difference is freakin huge, you pay a little more but you get 10
    times the content!! i feel like Tb doesn’t give a fuck about us (we’re looking into it)
    so please, you guys have to do something about it!

• Found a way to change fov on console. Gonna totally keep the secret to myself XD

• @Firecracker999:

Found a way to change fov on console. Gonna totally keep the secret to myself XD

no I didn’t mod, cheat or tamper with my game/xbox

• @RetractedBoot:

But on a serious note… fix fps and lag!

I’m not a tech wizard or a genius when it comes to anything tech related but I’m pretty sure the lag and fps problems are here to stay. Not sure if you’ve noticed but compared to next gen consoles xbox 360 is sheeeeeeit. Not entirely sure it’s TBs fault…… I’m sure that Microsoft is partly to blame.

• @Firecracker999:

I’m not a tech wizard or a genius when it comes to anything tech related but I’m pretty sure the lag and fps problems are here to stay. Not sure if you’ve noticed but compared to next gen consoles xbox 360 is sheeeeeeit. Not entirely sure it’s TBs fault…… I’m sure that Microsoft is partly to blame.

DISCLAIMER
    BAD host = bad connection
    People from different regions or continents= bad connection

• @Firecracker999:

Found a way to change fov on console. Gonna totally keep the secret to myself XD

I’m not sure if I believe u…

• no u

(RANDOM CHARACTERS SO I CAN POST DIS)

• I think for PS3 and Xbox 360, being able to choose how many players can join in you’re lobby as host would be great. The place where you can choose the player limit setting should be under the list where you pick the map. This would be great because usually you will not find someone who can support 11 others including themselves. Maybe give people a chance to have they’re own FFA servers for duels. Just a thought maybe give host powers to kick whoever they want because some people are just team killing trolls, but then again not every host will be fair. Same way as some admins in PC servers. All in all picking player limit should be a must for more fair fights. Cause no matter what people say to cover it up, it’s not fun one bit when you’re lagging because you don’t mix with the host. Oh that reminds me, regional matchmaking, unless an invite is sent to someone out of the server region.

• @Firecracker999:

Maybe you just have changed something in settings but I have no clue what.

• You can’t change FOV in console lol

• Go into to settings, console, display, select the top option then click the option at the bottom. Changes a bit, not much.

• @RetractedBoot:

Go into to settings, console, display, select the top option then click the option at the bottom. Changes a bit, not much.

On the right track…… your halfway there