Honorable Mention

• I play for a couple hours a day, 5 or 6 days a week so I see a lot of different people. A few stick out.
    Notable this week…
    Shurf.
    A skilled mid-level Archer, he was landing hits from quite far away. After a few Battles he got his mike and communicated, but kept radio discipline…he changed to other classes that he’s not as good at as the situation required, and took a beating cheerfully. Good guy to have in lobby.

And the Schmuck of the Week award goes to Hide yo Kiddz, for being a team killer. First time I spawned in he was there hitting me…equal teams in skill and numbers and I watched him do it to others as well. If he had a grudge, why didn’t he change sides? Or invite to Duels?
    Let’s hear about some other players.

• I’ve come across hide yo kiddz a few times what a bellend. I also recognize your name gnarlydude

• @conway2k:

what a “bellend”

You said the secret word.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxMZgeBlqzQ

• Schmuck of the week goes to H3RO EmperOR. Tea bagging when killing people with lag and also teaming in ffa. He is a good player but he is such a scrub in public games.

• @RetractedBoot:

Schmuck of the week goes to H3RO EmperOR. Tea bagging when killing people with lag and also teaming in ffa. He is a good player but he is such a scrub in public games.

I believe- but am not positive- that he was the one who invited me to FFA and was teaming up. I get a lot of invites and try to accept as many as possible.

• @Gnarlydude:

I believe- but am not positive- that he was the one who invited me to FFA and was teaming up. I get a lot of invites and try to accept as many as possible.

He does that all the time. He will grab a friend and start ganking people

• Perhaps this H3RO could use a taste of his own concoction. There IS a group of us that plays together (and against each other) fairly often. We’re no Clan, but the “join game in progress” function gets used often…

• Are you on these forums, H3RO? Invite me to FFA.

• I don’t think he is

• This thread seems to be only dishonorable mentions, lol.

• @General:

This thread seems to be only dishonorable mentions, lol.

Ikr but I like it.

• @General:

This thread seems to be only dishonorable mentions, lol.

I hear you! Not my original intention…

• H3RO has been joining my matches to backstab kill and teabag me for the past couple days and I’ve been getting into it with him via XBL messages…

A shame a scrub like him founded such a skilled clan (ATOM) SMFH

• Pity that there are so many Dishonorable players in the mid and high level Ranks. Played TD the other day, me against 3 others who were all better than I…one would think that they would take turns killing me but every time I landed a hit I was clubbed from behind. Yesterday I played two rounds of TO with 7v3. I’m good, but not that good. Sent message pointing out how unfair and got a reply from some little boy screaming obscenities.
    But there are a lot of people who enjoy a fair game out there, and every day I find an Honorable Warrior.

• Getting back on topic. I think an honourable mention would be “NewAgeKnight86” I say he is an honourable mention due to his positivity. A perfect example of this would be how he was dueling me and Retracted Boot earlier on today. Multiple times he unfortunately got lag hit,however he commented on good things like “Nice spins” “Good drags” That sort of stuff. He never once blamed lag for his losses. I know many people(Including myself) would comment on the lag.

Personality of the week tbh.

• @King:

Getting back on topic. I think an honourable mention would be “NewAgeKnight86” I say he is an honourable mention due to his positivity. A perfect example of this would be how he was dueling me and Retracted Boot earlier on today. Multiple times he unfortunately got lag hit,however he commented on good things like “Nice spins” “Good drags” That sort of stuff. He never once blamed lag for his losses. I know many people(Including myself) would comment on the lag.

Personality of the week tbh.

Him and a few others in his clan are like that. A great clan and they all have great attitudes

• SDS would probably be my 1st choice for a clan if Harold hadn’t taken me in to be his apprentice aka his dragging dummy…

• I have a suprise for you. :)

• @King:

I have a suprise for you. :)

What is it??

• @RetractedBoot:

What is it??

Deez nuts! Ha got eeem