General firefly should be banned.

• Banned

Ah general firefly, a guy we all know. Not long ago we had a match up in duel organized here on the forms. I won this duel 7-0. This caused him to become rather salty, he began harassing me here on the forms. Since then he has sent me countless messages of hate mail on xbox. he even got involved in a clan war between ATOM and SDS, where they lost 5-0 (he wasn’t much help). Im assuming he soon realized he couldn’t beat us (Atom). After this he began to lie, slander and post libel about me and my clan mates here on the forms. Just a few hours ago he tried to turn Atom against each other by sending clan members messages on xbox asking for their help in harassing and betraying me. I told my clan members to play along with it to get him to reveal his true intentions and his true colors. They revealed his plot to “spread rumors (which is considered libel legally) and humiliate” me and the rest of “ATOM” im assuming he planed to do this here on the forms as well… Here are those messages.
    View in order first to last.

the initial message
    My clan mates respond: sure! What do we have to do…?
    My clan mates asked: what are the GTs for?
    What will the humiliation be?

Although I think this post may stop his plan; the intent to post further libel with the intent to harass me and the rest of my clan, in addition to the libel and damage he has already done; I feel he should be banned from the forms. Any moderator help make this ban happen.

• This post is deleted!

• And I would have gotten away with it to, if it weren’t for you meddling kids.

BTW I didn’t break any forum rule.

• @General:

And I would have gotten away with it to, if it weren’t for you meddling kids.

Too*. ;)))))))

• Banned

@General:

And I would have gotten away with it to, if it weren’t for you meddling kids.

SMH……

• Banned

@General:

BTW I didn’t break any forum rule.

Libel and Harassment. Ill let a moderator decide. I have had enough of your drama and bullshit.

• @I:

Libel and Harassment. Ill let a moderator decide. I have had enough of your drama and bullshit.

fictitious Libel to an “alias” from a “video game”. You’re taking this too far, It was all just for fun. I’m actually a pretty nice and decent person, in real life. What could I have done to you, honestly? I had no intentions to humiliate you outside chivalry, Everything I had done from the start was simply for fun. I honestly meant none of it. This isn’t real nor does it affect the real world… Let me say it again. It’s video game libel over a video game. Calm down. I’m sorry, If it makes you feel better. I definitely won’t do it again.

(P.S Can a moderator please lock this thread)

• @General:

fictitious Libel to an “alias” from a “video game”. You’re taking this too far, It was all just for fun. I’m actually a pretty nice and decent person, in real life. What could I have done to you, honestly? I had no intentions to humiliate you outside chivalry, Everything I had done from the start was simply for fun. I honestly meant none of it. This isn’t real nor does it affect the real world… Let me say it again. It’s video game libel over a video game. Calm down. I’m sorry, If it makes you feel better. I definitely won’t do it again.

(P.S Can a moderator please lock this thread)

I don’t really see why you’re so keen to shut this thread down…

• Clans do undermine each other and try to steal members tbh. I don’t see what the fuss is about at all. At least
    your not facing exploiters with walt disney combat gliching , on the xbox left to cheat as they want unchallenged
    by so called admins. Many of my colleagues are in full agreement with me , yes even ex-admins going back yrs.
    To settle this I suggest simply you should get a spine tbh op and stop whining , just get mommy to fight your battles
    for you tbh.

• You console players make for a good laugh, I’ll give you that.

• Wonder how this one will end

• I also highly doubt firefly will get banned……

• Banned

@loin:

Clans do undermine each other and try to steal members tbh. I don’t see what the fuss is about at all. At least
    your not facing exploiters with walt disney combat gliching , on the xbox left to cheat as they want unchallenged
    by so called admins. Many of my colleagues are in full agreement with me , yes even ex-admins going back yrs.
    To settle this I suggest simply you should get a spine tbh op and stop whining , just get mommy to fight your battles
    for you tbh.

perhaps but at the very least this severs as a warning to fellow players not to trust this man, around Them or there clan. And maybe if it was you who was dealing with his bullshit all the time you would have a different perspective.

• Not trust me? Your people are the ones who did the deceiving, silly. All I did was ask them if they wanted to betray you, simple. With a quote like this, the community has nothing to fear –-> http://forums.tornbanner.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1721&d=1440986455
    My intentions were always crystal clear, I believe. My honesty is not in question.

(Can somebody lock this thread)