The Truth, The Problem and the solution.

• Banned

Final I had a conversation with a level headed man. Just a few moments ago me and newageknight86 had a conversation on Xbox, we both conceded some valid point each other made and came to a few realizations. As the community all knows by this point, firefly has had it out for me ever since our duel. I discovered later that new age wasn’t aware of this, and he allowed general firefly to join SDS to take part in the war against us, he didn’t realize his true motives. I thought he did this to spite me (again another miscommunication) so during the war I will Admit ATOM was playing a little dirty. We were taking every opertunity to win to shut firefly down, and SDS was rightfully confused as to why we were so aggressive and unsportsmanlike, again we thought firefly was SDS’s way to get under our skin so we though we were just returning the favor. During one of the matches we noticed SDS players backing out and with the intent to show no mercy we counted it as a win. (Do to the fact we were awarded the “mason order is victorious” icon) this was cold and SDS didn’t deserve that treatment however firefly did, and after the game both parties became reluctant to give in. This blew over onto the forms were general fire fly only instigated the situation further being the devil on everyone’s shoulder out of spite. This lead to the break down in communication between me and new age, I think after we both realized this, we knew who the real problem was. after fire fly left SDS shorty after the war and the events I highlighted in my pervious form post, our thoughts were confirmed. Now with general firefly out of the picture me and newageknight86 agreed to fight a new war without firefly tainting the compition with his own selfish motives.

We plan to play 5v5
    2 matches of TDM
    2 matches of TO
    2 matches of LTS
    host with have authority to dictate the map and host will be cycled between me and newageknight86 alternating every round. First to 5 wins

I would also ask maybe some one to record or spectate this? Any one open to this: post here and we can make it happen

hopfully this brings an end to all the drama and the forms can return to talking about things that are more productive.
    sorry to any thrid party that had to deal with this bullshit.

• I fully agree to this post and accept the rematch. And hope things go back to the way they were.

• @General:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVngO9w2Tb0

Hmm…… that was depressing.

• @I:

2 matches of TDM.

TDM sucks for scrims. I think you should change your plans to a kendo tbh.

• Oops, I read this thread before Firecrackers so I didn’t realize you said you liked to switch things up a bit XD

• Banned

Alright good games SDS, let’s do LTS kendo sometime. I look forward to it.

• I find this halarious

• Banned

@coledeawesome:

I find this halarious

ya… so funny that there are people making an effort to create conflict on a video game because they are salty, video games are suppose to be fun… Sorry you find my attempt to reconcile halarious. My fault for wanting to enjoy the game and not be at odds with people all because one person wants to be butt hurt.

• @I:

ya… so funny that there are people making an effort to create conflict on a video game because they are salty, video games are suppose to be fun… Sorry you find my attempt to reconcile halarious. My fault for wanting to enjoy the game and not be at odds with people all because one person wants to be butt hurt.

I saw my name 9 times in that first post. I wonder what zombies was trying to say…
    btw: It’s firefly, not fire fly. One word.

• @I:

Only a coward would use an excuse that outrageous to save face. #magicparry #wgp .

That day, how i created that god awful hashtag…