Werid Teleporting Issue

• So for a while now whenever I log into a game my character starts to teleport randomly, it’s just on my end all the other players are fine it looks like a lag spike but my ping reads a normal 20-50. I tried deleting my Config but it’s still there :P

P.S. Was gonna upload my launch log but it’s 19Mb big!

• Probably worth trying to figure out where the lag happens e.g. whether it’s graphics or internet connection etc.,

Does the lag happen only in melee or all the time? on all servers? does it happen if you run a local (bot) type game?

If you look at the command: stat unit
    (also try stat fps)

Is it showing any red values when you’re getting teleporting?

• @MonkeyFiend:

Probably worth trying to figure out where the lag happens e.g. whether it’s graphics or internet connection etc.,

Does the lag happen only in melee or all the time? on all servers? does it happen if you run a local (bot) type game?

If you look at the command: stat unit
    (also try stat fps)

Is it showing any red values when you’re getting teleporting?

It happens on any server I join regardless of the class I pick except when I play offline with bots. I tried a game online with both of those commands on but everything was in the green even when I was teleporting. Some player a while go said it was something to do with a ‘lag switch command’ I don’t know what that is.