SDS vs ATOM

• To whom it may concern…

A HUGE clan war is about to occur between SDS and ATOM on chivalry today as a rematch to decide if ATOM deserves the win from last month. There has been some dirty deeds done by both sides between then and the coming war, and I want everyone to know that if anyone posts slander and lies post-war (FROM EITHER SIDE), DO NOT BELIEVE IT. I personally don’t want a repeat thread (i.e. “ATOM lies”) so that I have to dig SDS or our rivals from beneath the dirt. This is supposed to be a honorable conflict to settle a grievance and nothing less than that, and I know that there are some that wish to “fuel the fire”–this cannot happen. Thank You.

Temperantia Praevalet

-VizualDeciple18, T.R.B.K (SDS A-Team)

Posted at 3:50 PM, an hour and ten minutes till zero hour

• Keep this thread civil, please.

• @dudeface:

Keep this thread civil, please.

You would have had a field day with what happened a couple weeks ago XD

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

To whom it may concern…

A HUGE clan war is about to occur between SDS and ATOM on chivalry today as a rematch to decide if ATOM deserves the win from last month. There has been some dirty deeds done by both sides between then and the coming war, and I want everyone to know that if anyone posts slander and lies post-war (FROM EITHER SIDE), DO NOT BELIEVE IT. I personally don’t want a repeat thread (i.e. “ATOM lies”) so that I have to dig SDS or our rivals from beneath the dirt. This is supposed to be a honorable conflict to settle a grievance and nothing less than that, and I know that there are some that wish to “fuel the fire”–this cannot happen. Thank You.

Temperantia Praevalet

-VizualDeciple18, T.R.B.K (SDS A-Team)

Posted at 3:50 PM, an hour and ten minutes till zero hour

GOOD GAMES, GOOD WAR…

• We basically handed you a win on a silver platter for the ninth time in a row haha. We need a new strategy or more discipline ASAP. Either way, we’ll eventually be back to scrap with you. We always do…

To all chivalry clans on Xbox 360, grow a pair and fight ATOM. SDS is sick of doing it for you lol.

• @VizualDeciple:

To all chivalry clans on Xbox 360, grow a pair and fight ATOM. SDS is sick of doing it for you lol.

Hello? –-> http://forums.tornbanner.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1721&d=1440986455

• Yeah but I don’t think ATOM takes “sword rattling” seriously TBH…

I want to know that SDS and ATOM aren’t the only large scale crews since L.O.T and Sir Kalliot’s clans. (The Kings of the Free Order vs. Knights of Chaos) we need to start training scrub clans to battle for my amusement >:D

• @VizualDeciple:

Knights of Chaos

Knights of Chaos is “my” clan not Kalliots. I created it and eventually changed the name to Dark Alliance… Kalliot was my 2#.

• I apologize I didn’t know you were pulling the strings nor did I realize that clan WAS the Dark Alliance. But didn’t Kalliot make the “shadow clan?” recently?

• @VizualDeciple:

But didn’t Kalliot make the “shadow clan?” recently?

Nope… The shadow clan is mine too :/
    My clan was having a bit of a name crisis after our war with Lord of Thrones. That was when the War with Atom started. The name “Shadow clan” only lasted a few weeks.
    http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/23524-quot-The-Shadow-Clan-quot-General-Firefly-has-returned

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

Yeah but I don’t think ATOM takes “sword rattling” seriously TBH…

I want to know that SDS and ATOM aren’t the only large scale crews since L.O.T and Sir Kalliot’s clans. (The Kings of the Free Order vs. Knights of Chaos) we need to start training scrub clans to battle for my amusement >:D

Did the knights of chaos ever fight the knights of the free order?

• They didn’t fight us that is for sure. Backed out of our planned scrim. Sound familiar firefly?

• According to General, they did. All I know was that the Kings didn’t last long after Lord got kicked from his own crew. I learned from some former members that they got sick of being bossed around. I never asked Lord himself what happened though.

• @I:

Did the knights of chaos ever fight the knights of the free order?

Yes we fought them and won. You guys are really out the loop, Seriously. I’ve been around since this game came out for console. I also bet you didn’t know I’m the “longest” lasting Chivalry clan leader either(Xbox). I’m beginning to lose my rocker here trying to explain things to you guys. Just read the threads!

• I consider our present clans to be incarnations of the two honestly and if not, they set the stage. Today’s level 40’s and 50’s arose from the time period of the sh*t that went down between the first and second “kings” of chivalry.

• @VizualDeciple:

I consider our present clans to be incarnations of the two honestly and if not, they set the stage. Today’s level 40’s and 50’s arose from the time period of the sh*t that went down between the first and second “kings” of chivalry.

Call it whatever you want. There aren’t many people here who were around long enough to know the story, I suppose. Mostly legend and myth now. It seems like everyone forgot.

• @General:

I’m the “longest” lasting Chivalry clan leader either(Xbox).s!

Nope. ƑƓ was there from day one. December 3rd. :)

• @King:

Nope. ƑƓ was there from day one. December 3rd. :)

So was KoC. We can split the title, lol. I’m still unhappy that most of the people here don’t understand the story. If only they would read the really long threads from page one. I hate explaining things. I’m not the only one that cares about this, right?

• Guess so…

• @King:

Guess so…

That’s disappointing. I expected someone like you to appreciate the history. Since you and I are veterans from day 1.