Code Death is hosting a 3v3 LTS Tournament!!!!!!!!

• Come one come all to our 3 vs 3 Last Team Standing tournament!

Anyone may join, you don’t need to be part of a clan. Just grab 2 FRIENDS and sign up in this thread! Post your players gamertag and give yourself a team name! READ the rules before making your team!

This is not a clan event. Players are encouraged to play in the tourney with their clan members but it is not a clan event.

Rules will be posted in about half an hour……

POST YOUR TEAMS IN THIS THREAD
    http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/23999-POST-YOUR-TEAM-HERE!?p=299348#post299348

• Help spread the word around. Message all recent players and point them to this thread. Maybe we can actually get something going for once.

• Anyone interested in a team.

• Details:
    Games will be neutral host
    Single elimination
    Championship is best of 3
    Anyone from any continent may join in. EU players are welcome
    Don’t have to be in a clan, you can be a team of misfits
    If u plan to play with your clan make multiple teams if u want it’s not a clan event
    Message me if you can neutral host a few games. That would be great.
    I will not participate so that there aren’t any people calling BS but members of my clan will participate.
    Subscribe to this thread for updates. I will be making a bracket once we get enough teams. I will send out messages for times and I will make a separate thread to post scores of each match.

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

Details:
    Games will be neutral host
    Single elimination
    Championship is best of 3
    Anyone from any continent may join in. EU players are welcome
    Don’t have to be in a clan, you can be a team of misfits
    If u plan to play with your clan make multiple teams if u want it’s not a clan event

Nacho samurai, hero emperor and myself will make up one team count us in.
    I can also neutral host other 3man teams matches if you would like.

• Banned

I’m sure some of my other ATOM players will make up some more teams… I’ll talk to them.

• Rules:

Winner moves on, loser leaves tourney. Single elimination, Championship and all other rounds are best out of 3
    Neutral host chooses map
    A coin flip decides what team gets mason or avatar. The team that calls the coin gets to choose but if they guess wrong the other team chooses.

No using glitches, mods or hacks of any kind. Doing so will result in disqualification
    No Teabagging teams get one warning. If caught doing it again they forfeit the game. They forfeit the round in championship but not the game.

Players cannot intentionally cause lag for the other team

Substitutions for reasons of players not being able to play and lag are allowed. Teams may not substitute players to gain an advantage.

• Banned

Will this be kendo LTS? Or is backslashing, RT spamming and gorilla warfare encouraged? I would prefer the former but I’m fine with either ;)

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

Rules:

Winner moves on, loser leaves tourney. Single elimination, Championship is best out of 3
    Neutral host chooses map
    A coin flip decides what team gets mason or avatar. The team that calls the coin gets to choose but if they guess wrong the other team chooses.

No using glitches, mods or hacks of any kind. Doing so will result in disqualification
    No Teabagging teams get one warning. If caught doing it again they forfeit the game. They forfeit the round in championship but not the game.

Teams cannot exceed level 149
    A team with 3 level 50s is not allowed but a team with 2 level 50s and a level 49 is allowed.
    If a player levels up during the tourney they may stay.

No substitutions in or between matches. The team you submit is the team you compete with.

I’m a lvl 55 this makes it impossible to play with my friends…. Nacho is 49 and hero is 51

• Hide yo o kiddz
    Homura x akemi
    XGN Freeza 2pt0
    Team name: white gue peasant
    Availability: Weekdays +4pm EST
    WEEKENDS FREE 8==D

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

Rules:

Winner moves on, loser leaves tourney. Single elimination, Championship is best out of 3
    Neutral host chooses map

A team with 3 level 50s is not allowed but a team with 2 level 50s and a level 49 is allowed.
    If a player levels up during the tourney they may stay.

No substitutions in or between matches. The team you submit is the team you compete with.

Love how you added in the lvl cap after I responded to the first set of details, just to push our team out… :/

• @I:

I’m a lvl 55 this makes it impossible to play with my friends…. Nacho is 49 and hero is 51

Debating on removing that. I wanted something of the sort to give lower levels 40 and below somewhat of a chance

• @Hideyowife:

Hide yo o kiddz
    Homura x akemi
    XGN Freeza 2pt0
    Team name: white gue peasant
    Availability: Weekdays +4pm EST
    WEEKENDS FREE 8==D

Post it here plz
    http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/23999-POST-YOUR-TEAM-HERE!?p=299348#post299348

• @I:

Will this be kendo LTS? Or is backslashing, RT spamming and gorilla warfare encouraged? I would prefer the former but I’m fine with either ;)

Anything goes ;)

• Banned

Rank doesn’t equal skill…. Have you ever played dope wizard? He is a lvl 53 that plays casually and isn’t very “try hard” so to speak… I know plenty of lvl 30s that play on a higher skill cap then him…

• @I:

Love how you added in the lvl cap after I responded to the first set of details, just to push our team out… :/

Post your team in the other thread for now. I was typing it while you were posting. Might be more I need to add still anyways. Ill let u know if anything changes. Help.spread the word of this tourney.

• @Firecracker999:

Rules:

Damn. Well that is setting the bar a bit high.

• @Nacho:

Damn. Well that is setting the bar a bit high.

Seeing that it only applies to about 10 people I’m probably going to remove it.

• Post your team for now though

• I like how 8 people are on the Xbox forums. That’s gotta be an all time high