Server rules

• I think it is amusing the rules (http://forums.tornbanner.com/announcement.php?f=11&a=7) are really definitions - I assume for each definition you are not supposed to do it and there are some unknown consequences?

**Exploiting:
    Map exploiting or exploits that deliberately and knowingly are used by the player to gain an advantage or grief. E.g. hiding in unreachable spots, infiltrating enemy spawn via exploits, etc.

**Griefing:
    Someone who deliberately irritates and harasses other players for their own enjoyment.

**Intentional TK’ing:
    Constantly killing your teammates on purpose for no reason.

**Spamming Chat:
    Spamming the text chat with useless banter.

**Abusing votekick:
    Consistently votekicking players after one TK or for no reason. Votekicking players for being good is not a reason to votekick. You must have a valid reason.

Racism & persistent bullying:
    Calling people names in a derogatory fashion is not allowed. Using racism and persistent bullying to attack another person(s) will result in being banned.

• And if you continued down the page you will see something along the lines of :

The rules described above are reminders of what is not allowed on our servers. Chivalry is an 18+ game and we expect everyone to act accordingly.

And;

As this is an 18+ game, we expect most people to act like adults, but we know this can’t always happen, thus we have to put out a few set rules. Failure to comply with these rules will result in being temporarily or permanently banned.*

• ^^ rekt tbh.

• rekt lol, not. It was just amusing, after the first 4 or 5 it became rules - saying something is not allowed or will result in banned, but the first 4 were poorly defined “rules”. But yeah I am sure people get it.

• I could clean it up I suppose. It’s just copypasta of the same rules that Kimiko posted in 2013 or something.

• How do you plan on enforcing this on console with no admins or moderators?

• These are rules for the official servers. There are no official servers on the consoles. :P