Payday 2 - Chivalry DLC

• Haha, TB spamming that collaboration button :)

• http://steamcommunity.com/games/219640/announcements/detail/111817480530132465
    this is even worse than the killing floor crossover

• What the absolute duck are you doing? Seriously, the game wasn’t realistic to start off with, the barbarians ruined the immersion, so did the variety of swords from different time periods, but this? You honestly can’t be serious, this is even WORSE than the bloody awful looking KF2 crossover crap. I was looking forward to the next TBS project, but considering all theese crossovers it will most likely be pirates riding on dragons while firing rocket launchers and speaking klingon.

You better add a bloody ‘no customization’ button in the upcoming patch, because this is ludicrous.

• They must have a reason for doing these, by bet is these crossovers actually bring in a considerable new amount of players for TBS to keep doing them. Those helmets are out there though, haha yikes.

• Lol those are some ugly ass helmets. At least the kf2 plague mask looked cool, these are just terrible. TB must really need some money to be ruining their games like this. What’s the crossover content for chiv, a pistol and some zip ties? Wtf.

• @Pilgore:

They must have a reason for doing these, by bet is these crossovers actually bring in a considerable new amount of players for TBS to keep doing them. Those helmets are out there though, haha yikes.

That’s exactly right. Have you seen the excess amount of “Low Rank” servers since the crossovers commenced? Bless their souls if they ever do reach 15. I wonder how fast crossover population would dwindle if TB opened the flood gates on the rank locked servers.

• @Caliko:

That’s exactly right. Have you seen the excess amount of “Low Rank” servers since the crossovers commenced? Bless their souls if they ever do reach 15. I wonder how fast crossover population would dwindle if TB opened the flood gates on the rank locked servers.

Is it really more low-rank servers, or is it just that more are populated so your “Hide Empty Server” filter doesn’t hide them?

Also, are you the Caliko from NA East/Central who plays MAA?

• @Reithur:

Is it really more low-rank servers, or is it just that more are populated so your “Hide Empty Server” filter doesn’t hide them?

Yes, a lot of low rank server population as of lately. More than usual.

@Reithur:

Also, are you the Caliko from NA East/Central who plays MAA?

Aye. That’s me. I play every class though.

• @Xylvion:

What the absolute duck are you doing? Seriously, the game wasn’t realistic to start off with, the barbarians ruined the immersion, so did the variety of swords from different time periods, but this? You honestly can’t be serious, this is even WORSE than the bloody awful looking KF2 crossover crap. I was looking forward to the next TBS project, but considering all theese crossovers it will most likely be pirates riding on dragons while firing rocket launchers and speaking klingon.

You better add a bloody ‘no customization’ button in the upcoming patch, because this is ludicrous.

What?

Wasting their development time, money and energy adding a “no customization” button to a game that is… funded by customization is literally actually ludicrous.

Why even ask for something like that?

I’m not gonna lie i’m really excited about the payday 2 thing. I play payday and chiv is one of my favorite games of all time. Awesome idea doing a cross over. I hope you guys get a cut of the payday DLC sales, i’m buying it the moment its available.

• @Caliko:

Aye. That’s me. I play every class though.

Good to see you this morning; I think that’s the first time I recall seeing you play something other than MAA.

• @Reithur:

Good to see you this morning; I think that’s the first time I recall seeing you play something other than MAA.

Thanks you too. And yeah I’ve noticed this, most of the time we meet in game I am MAA at those moments.

• @Caliko:

Don’t get me wrong, I think this is actually a good thing because it brings potential new players to the game. Chivalry is reaching a stage where as long as people are still regularly playing and new players are brought in from time to time, I’m happy.

• @Xylvion:

pirates riding on dragons while firing rocket launchers

Uh. I would play the shit out of that game. Why hasn’t someone made this already, actually?

• @SlyGoat:

Uh. I would play the shit out of that game. Why hasn’t someone made this already, actually?

You got a lot of spare time now though, don’t you?