Chivalry vs. PAYDAY2: crossover content coming soon!

• As a content maker and a player I honestly don’t have problem with a skin filter ,if it’s implemented the way Cailko proposes. That you can check and uncheck skins you the skins you want,or don’t want to see. I see it as the perfect middle ground. The all it nothing approach is more harmful since,it would hide every skin and as a player I would hate that. I like the idea of changing the visuals to match the sort of gaming experience you want.

as a content maker I see it this way. If you hate my skins,you will probably choose to hide them,but it will be something that will affect that user and that user only. The ones who really like them will buy my skins and use them and the ones who don’t care less won’t hide a thing.

Secondly and as a content maker, I believe this would allow TBS to add even more skins and from a players perspective ,there would be no more basis for complaints. Everytime a patch adds more skins, if the players dislikes it,they can just take the time and hide it. Like this every player can choose how their Chivalry looks. I love to make skins, I love to listen what players want and make it. But two concerns really hold me back from making more. First I have no idea how long TBS will keep the workshop open and secondly if given no choice,will the player base burn out on the content. If like it to be that every single weapon in this game has a skin, and players can look however they like. But I understand the desire to keep the original medieval style intact .

Thats why I see this approach as best. TBS can keep adding content and players don’t have to see it if they dislike it.

• New beta just went up, here’s an album with all the masks for anyone wondering:

http://imgur.com/a/ub0XL

• It’s so ugly. Please TBS, can’t you read what your audience is saying to you and address it? At least say “Sorry we know you guys don’t like this but it’s better for our marketing.” or something.

• @elwebbaro:

New beta just went up, here’s an album with all the masks for anyone wondering:

http://imgur.com/a/ub0XL

Very cool and immersive, hope we get a bank map as well.

• Okay, if immersion has been already slaughtered (though the game was always only loosely based on medieval ages), why don’t they add emblem editor?

• @Oilystool:

As a content maker and a player I honestly don’t have problem with a skin filter ,if it’s implemented the way Cailko proposes. That you can check and uncheck skins you the skins you want,or don’t want to see. I see it as the perfect middle ground. The all it nothing approach is more harmful since,it would hide every skin and as a player I would hate that. I like the idea of changing the visuals to match the sort of gaming experience you want.

as a content maker I see it this way. If you hate my skins,you will probably choose to hide them,but it will be something that will affect that user and that user only. The ones who really like them will buy my skins and use them and the ones who don’t care less won’t hide a thing.

Secondly and as a content maker, I believe this would allow TBS to add even more skins and from a players perspective ,there would be no more basis for complaints. Everytime a patch adds more skins, if the players dislikes it,they can just take the time and hide it. Like this every player can choose how their Chivalry looks. I love to make skins, I love to listen what players want and make it. But two concerns really hold me back from making more. First I have no idea how long TBS will keep the workshop open and secondly if given no choice,will the player base burn out on the content. If like it to be that every single weapon in this game has a skin, and players can look however they like. But I understand the desire to keep the original medieval style intact .

Thats why I see this approach as best. TBS can keep adding content and players don’t have to see it if they dislike it.

Yep, except that the best approach for TB is not give a single flying fuck for their players, because they don’t have “manpower” to do things the game need. This is obviously not going to happen lmao, asking TB things is just a big waste of time, they are full milking money mode mane.
    Anything else there is no “manpower”.

• @S0ldier:

Okay, if immersion has been already slaughtered (though the game was always only loosely based on medieval ages), why don’t they add emblem editor?

There are emblems in the workshop

• Good work trollbanner

• New helmets really don’t look that bad imo, fits better than some of the polycount stuff (looking at you, burning sun brandi).

• These crossovers are very good don’t you think.? The Marshmellow Knights would agree

• @loin:

These crossovers are very good don’t you think.? The Marshmellow Knights would agree

Is this from the Ghostbusters crossover?

• Its one I made a yr ago, I just discovered payday is in my games on steam purchased in 2014, perhaps I might peek later at
    the masks tbh.

• @Kim:

New helmets really don’t look that bad imo, fits better than some of the polycount stuff (looking at you, burning sun brandi).

The burning sun brandistock is probably the best reskin of anything so far. it’s literally magnificent.

• Dafuk is this.

We like medieval stuff, not this shit.

• On the bright side, I guess the people making Chiv weapons on the workshop no longer need to keep things even remotely sensible* looking.

*by comparison

• how about some codpiece skins for archers?

• Lol, well it’s better then the KF2 items…

EDIT: Since realism isn’t a thing anymore can you guys do a cross over with Skyrim and make a Werewolf mask for Knights? I’d even forgive you for the KF2 crossover. Thanks!