Duel?

• Anyone want to duel me?
    1. Neither of us can host we must use a third party connection. If the third party connection does not have a stable connection for the two fighters ( 0-1 bars ) then we must postpone until we find a host where it is fair ( 1-3 bars ). Although, if with a 1 bar connection you cannot be teleporting ( screen appears to skip, as well as can’t see attacks on time ).
    2. The third party host must put the mode on a private FFA and can only be in spectator mode.
    3. A mic cannot be used by fighters, only the spectator can use a mic.
    4. Must bow and wait for host to tell you when to start each round. Host can act like a referee.
    No running in one direction and/or away from an opponent for more than 5 seconds.

Any Challengers?
    frogmonkey64 -PSN

• Some of us XBOX players should buy a PS3 and destroy these fools. :D

• @King:

Some of us XBOX players should buy a PS3 and destroy these fools. :D

Are there even any clans left on ps3? They don’t seem to talk much here anymore, If they still exist.

• They never did tbh

• This thread isn’t based on clans. Get with it lol

• I’ll rekt u all except maybe tobi he might give me a run for my money save with you frog but I’ll duel you anytime

• We can duel whenever. I’ll finally turn my notifications back on because I always miss everyone’s messages that invites me. I’ll just randomly check and see oh hey so and so invited me dang I missed it lmao.

• @•frogmonkey64:

We can duel whenever. I’ll finally turn my notifications back on because I always miss everyone’s messages that invites me. I’ll just randomly check and see oh hey so and so invited me dang I missed it lmao.

Please do haha we can never play cause u never catch my messages in time

• This post is deleted!