Ranks and whatnot.

• Hello everyone!

I am officially rank 56 and 5/8s.
    I was perusing the rank chart earlier to see how many more kills I needed for 60 etc…

Currently I have roughly 120,000 kills.
    Each rank takes like 14,000 kills or more at rank 56, which is crazy.

Any way, I need roughly 55,000 more kills until I reach level 60.

I do not think I will ever reach it. Hopefully a new Chivalry comes out or my addiction begins to fade, which I fear it already is. But I REALLY want that pink helmet…

===============================

On a seperate note, if and when they make a new Chivalry, I really hope we get some –->

Veteran Acknowledgement: Anyone who had rank 50 in ChivalyMW gets a free golden helm or maybe a free golden sword skin? To show we are veterans.

Or maybe we get a cool new knight skin that looks like a general/total boss, with scars and a beard.

Level 60s could get something special too? Like a flame sword? A dash of fantasy is ok, especially for the true gods of Chivalry.
    However I feel this might mean a lot of people would start boosting accounts in order to get the flame sword. Because who doesn’t want a flame sword??

• Mod

I want the flame sword. There’s still no confirmation there is even going to be a Chivalry 2. As much as I want there to be :P

I’m halfway through rank 54 with not enough time to get to rank 60. Unless I become a FFA stomper, which isn’t really my cup of tea.

• yeah even stomping ffa in dining hall would still take hundreds more hours.

Im about 2/3 of the way to 60, with 1500+ hours, so even if I switch to full time ffa it would probably still be another 300-500 hours.

Just to get that sexy pink helm…

Or I could always boost on a private server with a custom map… tempting…

• S0ldier is rank 68, about to hit rank 69, by pubstomping on dininghall and other small maps, step up your game.

• True God’s of this game don’t take rank into account, but I would like a fire sword

• Or fire arrows. No reason BOT Tim the Enchanter should get a flaming crossbow bolt and a rank 50 shouldn’t!!

• I really like idea of some kind of rollover from a previous game. If they did some skins/helmets/weapons or otherwise indicated (special character tag like the Agatha/Mason option?) that you were a Chivalry MW vet, that’d be awesome.

• @Butternutthesquash:

Or fire arrows. No reason BOT Tim the Enchanter should get a flaming crossbow bolt and a rank 50 shouldn’t!!

Tim’s an enchanter though.

• Maybe in 2 years the “Unannounced Unreal 4 Project” will be announced and we’ll all be disappointed to find out it’s some sort of MOBA set in space.

• @LTTLWLF:

Tim’s an enchanter though.

Clearly we need an enchanter class in Chiv 2.

• I’d be happy enough with peasant hat and polycount contest helms rolling over to their next project. I am quite attached to the melon helm.

Definitely a positive to provide incentive for players to get rank 50 / 60 for a nice little something in the next game.

• IF its another chivalry-esque game, i’d like to have a full body skin for the original characters, or just transfer the rank hats into the game.

• well heres hoping to some rollover to their next game.

fingers crossed.

• no fucks given……

• Alright boys im rank 57 now.

That means I am roughly 70.681798932% of the way to 60.

It took me around 2 years to get this far. So it should take me about 511 more days to get 60.
    But, account for the fact I probably get 2-3 times more kills than I used to during most of my ranking, coupled with the fact that I play a lot more than when I first started, I think its fair to divide that by 3, for a grand total of:

~170 days. So around 6 more months.
    Just in time for the Chiv 2 anouncement, and surely securing my living flame GreatSword veteran skin.

52k kills to go.

or in other words,
    173 hours of DiningMaul.

Wish me luck.

Edit: Retsnom is a punk.

• Hiw many hours do you have all up ? Itll be good to get a rough hours count, your rank and main class.

• @Xylvion:

S0ldier is rank 68, about to hit rank 69, by pubstomping on dininghall and other small maps, step up your game.

Last time I asked him he was approaching 5000 hours logged. He’s been 69 for a while now

• @Rodkor:

Last time I asked him he was approaching 5000 hours logged. He’s been 69 for a while now

His profile says 4k though :x

• I have like 2k hours but a lot of that is map editing or idling so I don’t think it is a very good measure.

Also that S0ldier guy is insane. over 4k hours ffa grinding. I can’t imagine.

• He must be a total masochist.