Ranks and whatnot.

• Or fire arrows. No reason BOT Tim the Enchanter should get a flaming crossbow bolt and a rank 50 shouldn’t!!

• I really like idea of some kind of rollover from a previous game. If they did some skins/helmets/weapons or otherwise indicated (special character tag like the Agatha/Mason option?) that you were a Chivalry MW vet, that’d be awesome.

• @Butternutthesquash:

Or fire arrows. No reason BOT Tim the Enchanter should get a flaming crossbow bolt and a rank 50 shouldn’t!!

Tim’s an enchanter though.

• Maybe in 2 years the “Unannounced Unreal 4 Project” will be announced and we’ll all be disappointed to find out it’s some sort of MOBA set in space.

• @LTTLWLF:

Tim’s an enchanter though.

Clearly we need an enchanter class in Chiv 2.

• I’d be happy enough with peasant hat and polycount contest helms rolling over to their next project. I am quite attached to the melon helm.

Definitely a positive to provide incentive for players to get rank 50 / 60 for a nice little something in the next game.

• IF its another chivalry-esque game, i’d like to have a full body skin for the original characters, or just transfer the rank hats into the game.

• well heres hoping to some rollover to their next game.

fingers crossed.

• no fucks given……

• Alright boys im rank 57 now.

That means I am roughly 70.681798932% of the way to 60.

It took me around 2 years to get this far. So it should take me about 511 more days to get 60.
    But, account for the fact I probably get 2-3 times more kills than I used to during most of my ranking, coupled with the fact that I play a lot more than when I first started, I think its fair to divide that by 3, for a grand total of:

~170 days. So around 6 more months.
    Just in time for the Chiv 2 anouncement, and surely securing my living flame GreatSword veteran skin.

52k kills to go.

or in other words,
    173 hours of DiningMaul.

Wish me luck.

Edit: Retsnom is a punk.

• Global Moderator

Hiw many hours do you have all up ? Itll be good to get a rough hours count, your rank and main class.

• @Xylvion:

S0ldier is rank 68, about to hit rank 69, by pubstomping on dininghall and other small maps, step up your game.

Last time I asked him he was approaching 5000 hours logged. He’s been 69 for a while now

• @Rodkor:

Last time I asked him he was approaching 5000 hours logged. He’s been 69 for a while now

His profile says 4k though :x

• I have like 2k hours but a lot of that is map editing or idling so I don’t think it is a very good measure.

Also that S0ldier guy is insane. over 4k hours ffa grinding. I can’t imagine.

• He must be a total masochist.

• He should have been pulled up long ago by admins, despite videos being sent up. Veteran players and former admins
    agreed with me about his bs in game. exploiting, packet spikes loses in combat from 60 to 100 when your on the
    receiving end etc. Its like my simply allowing Q3 aimbotters to play unchallenged on my Qlive servers tbh. Despite
    complaints. I really don’t know what these admins are about this year, the shittiest ones we have had to date.
    Knifelegs was the last admin to actually ban for this kind of shite since he left 8 months ago? now?
    Clean up the servers admins, esp ranked heavies who simply think its a right to cheat unchallenged because
    of hours played.

• Global Moderator

Wow 4k. Pretty nuts

• Well what do you think, its bad enough I played the players recorded in my video’s but took time to record them
    make video’s and upload them to utube asking for a message when watched to I could take them down?
    Not even a thank you or message to that effect, let alone one single player banned? You ask for video proof
    but don’t even know what your doing or looking for, let along jumping on a server and actually fighting them
    1 on 1 to get a feel what is going on. Lastly 5 video’s were sent up which took a lot of my time.
    At least I don’t go around recording unless I fight them first and watch them for many hours.

• Ban who for what?

• @FartTender:

I have like 2k hours but a lot of that is map editing or idling so I don’t think it is a very good measure.

Also that S0ldier guy is insane. over 4k hours ffa grinding. I can’t imagine.

I was rank 56 when he was rank 43, I hit 60 when he hit 64 or 65, and I thought I played too much.