DARK KINO

• @VizualDeciple:

Zombies what the hell happened to make the founder leave?

The “founder” told me zombies was becoming too power hungry. But In my opinion, I think both sides of the story will be totally different :/

• Apparently we got challenged to a scrim with them I wonder how this is gonna go down.

• @VizualDeciple:

Apparently we got challenged to a scrim with them

Hero apparently didn’t listen to me…
    Don’t fight SDS, I said. Fighting two fronts will get you killed, I said. But nobody takes firefly’s advice -_-
    This is the kind of crap that breaks the alliance.

• Well its a scrim not a clan war. We’ll see when and if it happens if we’ve put the drama aside.

• I want to see this :3

• Like I said before if it happens. Its up to Newageknight to decide if we have the green light.

• Apparently leanin’ argued with newage?

• Really? I played with them today and didn’t hear anything about that.

• What boot said to me. He also apparently left lol….

• Did the U.K legion disband?

• Tell me, is the game afoot?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAd0QlUaIBY

• You seem to be the only kitty mastermind up in here though XD

Harold LMAO (see below post)

• Ye cuz he gets lodz of pus…

Not today!

• Like a seeping mist I will creep into torn banners centre of power and make them quake and fear AT THE VERY MENTION OF MY NAME!!! XD

• I got a feeling Dark Kino and ATOM are going to be the next big Clan War…

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

I got a feeling Dark Kino and ATOM are going to be the next big Clan War…

Trust me, that won’t be the next big war.

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

Zombies what the hell happened to make the founder leave?

Well you see there was a dispute between hero and a senior member of the clan (one of our first recruits) I tried to be diplomatic and negotiate between the two of them. I asked them both to try to get along. However hero insisted on me choosing between my two long time clan mates. he said he would leave atom if the senior member stayed. I refused to choose one over the other and asked again that they all try to get along. Hero didn’t like my response and told me he was leaving.

I did ask him to stay, but over time I realized it was probably better that he left after all. Hero was always difficult, he started fights with mostly all his ex clan mates and rival clans teams, leaving me to try and patch things up. Now that he left I actually was able to gain #2 in the world, sir kalliot back as a part of the team, ( he left due to hero’s toxic behavior.) I also gained a few other powerful players to my side that were hesitant to join back when hero was “leader”.

Now to my last remarks. Long before hero left he made me the leader of atom. This took place after he realized he could no longer beat me in duel and I started posting consistently better scores than him in clan wars. I think me beginning to outperform him was a big reason for him moving on.

I think he realized he messed up when none of ATOM’s active players, (the ones responsible for our 15-0 record) left with him all in all though I believe ATOM did nothing but benefit from this. we were able to improve our team, and eliminate a lot of drama.

• @King:

What boot said to me. He also apparently left lol….

No, probably talkin about addybear22. RIP, dark souls consumed him.

• @I:

Now that he left I actually was able to gain #2 in the world

Second in atom.

• @I:

Well you see there was a dispute between hero and a senior member of the clan (one of our first recruits) I tried to be diplomatic and negotiate between the two of them. I asked them both to try to get along. However hero insisted on me choosing between my two long time clan mates. he said he would leave atom if the senior member stayed. I refused to choose one over the other and asked again that they all try to get along. Hero didn’t like my response and told me he was leaving.

Was it Hide yo? I heard he didn’t like him that much.