Stop with the f%&#&ing helmets already

• What is wrong with this picture, monthly “updates” with new helmets/weapons/crossovers where people continuously buy it all up without a second thought. Where the hell is all that money going, and i know TBS is making money off it otherwise why would they keep doing it. It cant be because they care about the users, if that was true they would maybe fix some of the tons of game stopping bugs/crashes that happen daily. Don’t try to tell me “its all going towards Chivalry 2” If that was true i feel like we would have heard something by now, even just that they are in early development, the game has been out long enough. I wouldn’t even care if a Chivalry 2 never came out, I love playing this game, don’t get me wrong, i have almost 370 hours into it. It just pisses me off that simple terrain problems and swing misses that go right through an opponent are common place and nothing is being done. No patches, nothing. Maybe i’m crazy, maybe i expect too much from TBS. If you think i’m wrong please let me know, i can’t be the only one, but if i am i will shut up.

• No, you are completely right. Greetings from a 1.6k h player.

• What a nerd. Imagine if TB brought out some giant updates that fixed everything. People would still complain lol…

• I’ve played for 1.4k hours, and you’re completely right, Jonsmelons. Literally every other player I’ve asked feels the same way. Couldn’t care less about new helmets, fix the god damn bugs already!

• They are fixing bugs though, although the game is getting laggier/more desynced with every patch. Lately (last 5-6 months) when I spawn with say a grandmace it shows me the maul skin for the first 3-5 seconds, or a flanged mace when I pick morningstar, this never happened before the buy-able skins were introduced. I think a ‘no customization’ button is in order already, this is getting out of hand. Also them giving up on balance is stupid considering it’s far from perfect.

• @Xylvion:

They are fixing bugs though, although the game is getting laggier/more desynced with every patch. Lately (last 5-6 months) when I spawn with say a grandmace it shows me the maul skin for the first 3-5 seconds, or a flanged mace when I pick morningstar, this never happened before the buy-able skins were introduced. I think a ‘no customization’ button is in order already, this is getting out of hand. Also them giving up on balance is stupid considering it’s far from perfect.

Im not experiencing this bug at all so might not be the games fault.

• The struggle is real

• I just flew like 20m far by my own charge uncontrollable into a river.
    Not exaggerated! My charge got parried, but my character didn’t stop flying. I wish I recorded it.
    Though I had a good laugh about it, I’m questioning myself: Why do things like this still happen in this game?

• Please don’t hesitate to take screenshots of any stuck spots that you think need fixing. Post them on the forums or send them to an admin and we will get them put into the bug tracker. Same goes for any other bugs you feel you can sufficiently describe.

• @nedsat:

Im not experiencing this bug at all so might not be the games fault.

I am experiencing said bug as well. But its a long time thing tbh, I have no idea what it could be, but I don’t care either. I WANT BALANCE TBH, BALANCE WHEN

• @Xylvion:

They are fixing bugs though

What about the “Objective FAILED! - Burn the tents” bug? That’s been around for months and seems very easy to fix. Or the broken ragdolls when killed by a ballista? Or spawning over the water in Belmez? If TBS is making any effort to fix bugs, I haven’t seen any evidence of it. Not to mention the fact that new bugs are introduced every time they update the game.