Whats with the Vanguards of late inconsistancies

• I often play bots since game release when short of time for a few mins.
    My picture is of the changes in the way they attack , speed and range of late.

If your used to blocking with or without sounds as I do when watching telly this struck me as odd.
    is this because of skin long ranged weapons of vans having animations changed or adapted to make
    more easy to play gamers buy the game, All these subtle things creep in to make it more noob
    friendly or is it a coding problem with parameters

• That’s a strange movement pattern.

• No it’s not. Two completely different weapons. One is a polehammer which is generally slow, the other is a fork which has the fastest quick stab out of all the vanguard primaries. this is perfectly normal.

You’re complaining about the wrong things. There are so many problems with netcode and server stability recently that the game is practically dead and unplayable right now, and you’re complaining about bots which are working perfectly fine? Seriously.

• The vanguard players movements are the same as the bots. They are both doing forward stabs,
    If the bot right now seems gllichy and way to fast as the animation has been moved up to his
    shoulder and the weapons reach and speed seems to be further then the animation , then it
    follows so do the players on the net. Are you suggesting the bots use completely different
    animations and movements to the bots then mr G? I was sure just a short time back all the
    vans forward strikes with his weapons were as the picture on the left. Launched at hip height tbh.

• @loin:

The vanguard players movements are the same as the bots. They are both doing forward stabs,
    If the bot right now seems gllichy and way to fast as the animation has been moved up to his
    shoulder and the weapons reach and speed seems to be further then the animation , then it
    follows so do the players on the net. Are you suggesting the bots use completely different
    animations and movements to the bots then mr G? I was sure just a short time back all the
    vans forward strikes with his weapons were as the picture on the left. Launched at hip height tbh.

It’s a fork mate. Has two stab attacks, one for overhead (which is the one pictured on the right), and one for the standard stab, which comes from about the waist as you see with most other van weapons. Nothing out of the norm from what I can see.

• It looks like the movement from the fork is jacked up to the side (or that’s the sword after recovery lmao nice skin) and the polehammer looks normal.