Still love being votekicked

• Isn’t it great when there is an enemy to your front just about to kill them then….boom, boom, boom in your back as your teammate smashes you constantly? So you turn around kick him twice for him being a fuckwit, then what happens? A javelin noob on your team comes and goes oh a teamkiller?! (starts kicking you, knowing you are already on low hp). By then the guy I was originally kicking decides to swing some more at you, you don’t want to die so smash an overhead in his face with a poleaxe that shut him up right? oh look jav noob wants to stab me now…where the fuck dose this end? the jav noob gives up trying to get past my parry and decides to votekick me. GOOD GAME! GOODBYE!

• thats why you dont retaliate unless your tk% is going to stay low.

• my teamdamage was low, nevertheless……welcome to chivalry more trolls than skyrim!

• hehe another good one, 7 deaths can’t remember kills something like 15, 6 out of the 7 deaths were team kills. kicked for bad mouthing lol, team killing is fine but telling noobs to fuck off team killing isn’t! love this shit community.

• Cool story bro.

• @nedsat:

Cool story bro.

Could have bet a months wages some creature would have said that.

So cool story bro, about the cool story.cough idiot.

• I can feel for ya, Wrath. Related story: I was playing on the same team as some guy named “A CHICKEN” who kept teamkilling certain teammates for no discernible reason. So I say “cut that shit out”, he keeps doing it, and someone eventually votekicks him (I would’ve but couldn’t thanks to the absurd votekick cooldown from kicking an AFK’er). Turns out he was on my friends list. He proceeds to send me a message cussing me out in a juvenile manner. I messaged back, “bye forever” and unfriended him on the spot.

The moral of the story is, some people are just assholes. If you get kicked for some silly non-reason, don’t let it dissuade you from playing chiv, there are plenty of friendly players. If you grow discouraged, then the asshole has won.

• @Wrath:

You’re right. It clearly shows that im the self-centred, attention seeking, crying little girl.

• @nedsat:

You’re right. It clearly shows that im the self-centred, attention seeking, crying little girl.

No need to turn this into another Steam Forums.

• @Wrath:

LOL creature.

• Someone tried votekicking me becuase I cancelled a map vote in the previous round.