ATOM vs HOUSE of GRIMM

• Banned

Reborn chief, the leader of house of Grimm has avoided me repeatly as regards to a clan war. I’m calling him out. He is a coward and refuses to fight because he knows he will lose. I’m not a difficult person. But it is frustrating that they are going around calling house of Grimm the best after 1 win against SDS although they have lost at least 3 clan wars
    (one of them to us already). my team has never lost a match.

All I want is a war reborn… you kept making excuses about why you can’t fight me or won’t fight me and my team. Yesterday you were quoted saying you would battle ATOM if your “commanders” got on… they all appeared online yesterday to fight SDS so I know who the players you claimed to be waiting for are.

Get them all online today at 7pm EST. I’ll be checking in with some of your clan to help you organize. I will make sure this war happens. Don’t be difficult… Put your money were your mouth is or stfu.

Best of 5 matches
    LTS only
    5v5 neutral hosted by a third party new age knight 86
    7pm EST

i will send out a message on Xbox live to all who care to listen about this, including your clan members. they will all know this war is happening… If you don’t show up your just gunna prove my point.

• Rip in pepperoni

• I don’t recall House of Grimm joining the alliance… This war’s not my problem.

• This post is deleted!

• My friends, It appears Reborn and his clan are with the Dark Alliance now. But I won’t interfere. I’m rather curious how this will play out. I’ll be Spectating from the Capital.

Hey zombies, your clan should join me. I’m a nice guy, I don’t leave anyone behind.
    General Firefly extends his hand

• Reborn and his crew are bragging about it we’re leaving DA too many enemies.

• @VizualDeciple:

Reborn and his crew are bragging about it we’re leaving DA too many enemies.

I’d like to hear it from newage. I’m not sure it’s in your best interest to leave. Soon enough there won’t be any enemies for you to fight because they’ll all be with me. I recommend you stay, for the greater good.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dCB2U9lX48
    (listen to this video carefully)

• Apparently my clan member. Zero explosives beat alot of the HoG members today and beat the leader.

• This post is deleted!

• I got a message from Reborn saying “SDS has been defeated” afterwards. I could take on any one of them in a 1v1 no problem (with the except for Hero he killed me 80% of the times that I fought him alone, but the rest were casual.) The thing that pisses me off about clan wars is that the majority of deaths are caused by 3v1 backstab. 1 vanguard + 3 messer knights = complete disaster.

• @VizualDeciple:

we’re leaving DA too many enemies.

I talked with Newage. You’re not leaving the Dark Alliance… My friend, I’m on everyone’s side. I don’t have enemies. I don’t have favourites. I’m just the humble spectator who watches from the capital.

• @General:

I talked with Newage. You’re not leaving the Dark Alliance… My friend, I’m on everyone’s side. I don’t have enemies. I don’t have favourites. I’m the humble spectator who watches from the capital.

I don’t want to be a part of it if someone else is making enemies of friends and friends of enemies and I have no say. SDS are called “Honor Knights” for a reason, I’m not going to gang up on one clan over a vendetta that one individual has with them on the forums. If being in the crew taught you anything it should have been that we put in our own work around here. And seeing as zombies beat you 7-0 in a duel that should have been the end of it.

• Who said this is about zombies? My grand scheme doesn’t even involve ATOM. You have little understanding of my work and motives. I represent the people. I’m above vendetta. I’ve built an empire, not a 300 man tag team. Soon enough you’ll realize the good I’m doing for this community. Everything will make sense to few who don’t already understand. I’m the hero.

• @General:

Who said this is about zombies? My grand scheme doesn’t even involve ATOM. You have little understanding of my work and motives. I represent the people. I’m above vendetta. I’ve built an empire, not a 300 man tag team. Soon enough you’ll realize the good I’m doing for this community. Everything will make sense to few who don’t already understand. I’m the hero.

Make your motives clear……

• My initial goal is to unite everyone, remember. Enemies must make friends. I won’t leave anyone behind, not even ATOM. The good I’m doing for this community will reveal itself soon enough. I don’t take sides. I make everyone take “my” side. Hero, Zombies, You, Newage and everyone else will realize that soon enough. We must put aside all differences and see how much stronger we are when we work together. My friend, I’m the savior that will bring everyone together.

• It’s a lost cause…… it’s not like people haven’t thought of that before. You have power but people will be watching what you choose to do with that power very closely…

• @VizualDeciple:

I don’t want to be a part of it if someone else is making enemies of friends and friends of enemies and I have no say. SDS are called “Honor Knights” for a reason, I’m not going to gang up on one clan over a vendetta that one individual has with them on the forums. If being in the crew taught you anything it should have been that we put in our own work around here. And seeing as zombies beat you 7-0 in a duel that should have been the end of it.

ayyy lmao. Remorceless and leaninpostghost gank us in a 5vs3.

We still won.
    Against all odds!**

• This post is deleted!

• I’m not Leaning. With all due respect to him.

• VizualDeciple

I’m not fucking thick…