ATOM vs HOUSE of GRIMM

• @VizualDeciple:

Why do I got your gamertag in my friends list if you ain’t even gonna back me up lol?
    I’ve practiced feint reading, wouldn’t have kicked WilliamDaGreat’s ass without it I’m sure I can deal with Harold–If he challenges me. I won’t make a big deal about it cause at least he had the decency to take it down, whatever it was.

I’m sure when you say feint reading, you meaning g0mbling somebody who feint spams. I didn’t back you up because Harold is my clan leader and I don’t remember even being in a party with you tbh.

• So you doubt my ability to read feints too? :(

• I don’t know many people that can feint without moving their sword about an inch let alone read feints. So yeah…
    I highly doubt anybody outside my clan apart from Hero, Zombo and Hanji Herjan can combofeint-parry. I haven’t seen anybody outside my clan perform a foot drag, waterfall (I’ve seen firecracker do this), false reverse (not a feint) or shoulder drag. This only may be because I don’t play with Americans very often due to how much lag there is.

• @RetractedBoot:

I don’t know many people that can feint without moving their sword about an inch let alone read feints. So yeah…
    I highly doubt anybody outside my clan apart from Hero, Zombo and Hanji Herjan can combofeint-parry…

Who do you think I learned it from? The greatest part about getting beat by the best is you learn their secrets, (BTW don’t forget God of Mischief and Homura Akemi!) Their blades leave permanent scars.

Its almost necessary to combo-feint to parry with the zwei cause the recovery time leaves too much room for your opponent to retaliate. AND its fantastic for baiting your opponent to close in.

• Homura Akemi with the BIK FEINT SPAM… nah jk homura is kl.
    God of Mischief is 2slaty4me. Fek him.

• Homura Akemi was a good fight. When I fought him it was 7-5 to him on his host. It could’ve gone a different way if he was in EU. He didn’t come on my host because it was nothing serious :P
    God of Mischief just pisses me off tbh. He doesn’t realise that when he goes maa that it basically goes through all your parries on a connection from somebody in EU to somebody in NA.

• God of Mischief I haven’t played with in a while Homura I play with all the time and is about to pass me on the leaderboards. The best I’ve ever done against him was 4-7. His skill doubled when he joined ATOM tbh.

• Banned

Humora is ��. My apprentice��

• Lol, he is quite good. You’ve trained him well :)

• Banned

Correction: he trained himself, he just needed some one like me to to test the limit of his ability on. All I did was duel him, he learned form experience.

• I’m guessing you won nearly all of them lol.

• Banned

Actually… No what made him as good as he is today is that he was able to beat me on occasion, it gave him confidents. (But yes he took quite a beating before he started to get wins)

• lol, too many scars to count.

• I want to duel more of you higher level guys. I get my butt kicked a lot, but sometimes I win miraculously. I need more miracles!

• @VizualDeciple:

Who do you think I learned it from? The greatest part about getting beat by the best is you learn their secrets, (BTW don’t forget God of Mischief and Homura Akemi!) Their blades leave permanent scars.

Its almost necessary to combo-feint to parry with the zwei cause the recovery time leaves too much room for your opponent to retaliate. AND its fantastic for baiting your opponent to close in.

Can you Combofeint-parry? I would call you ez pz if you couldn’t but you probably can… I hope.

• Also, do you know how to drag (overhead), waterfall, Z-stab, false reverse or shoulder drag. Everybody can drag with a slash… ugh that zwei pisses me off when somebody does some crazy swing drag. I gotten use to it tho because one of my fellow clan members drags the zwei like a b!tch. I can translate that if you want in a private message…
    Your next move will be to go on Youtube and search them up lol. Idk what your level is but a 40+ should know what most of those are.

• My Response:

level: 48, homestretch to 49

Combo-feint-parry: Bait for dayz, also a life saver on occasion

Overhead drag: only with alt overhead

Waterfall: da fuq? (mason vanguard voice) I CAN’T!

Z-stab: used on occasion, usually do a 180 deg. stab (for those pesky backstabbers XD) I’ve mastered stabbing with the zwei, it’s saved my ass many a times

False reverse: yus

Shoulder drag: (mason vanguard voice) ALRIGHT! But only by accident XXDD

Favorite drag maneuver: slash drag + combo-feint (overhead) + guided stab

• OK…
    I believe you :)
    Lets put it too the test in a friendly duel/lag fest. I meant the friendly duel bit. I like to see other peoples play styles to see if they match mine or Harolds (I copy bloody everything he does) or are better. I don’t understand when you say bait… as in they thought you would not parry then you do and they are surprised. Idk…

• @VizualDeciple:

My Response:

level: 48, homestretch to 49

Combo-feint-parry: Bait for dayz, also a life saver on occasion

Overhead drag: only with alt overhead

Waterfall: da fuq? (mason vanguard voice) I CAN’T!

Z-stab: used on occasion, usually do a 180 deg. stab (for those pesky backstabbers XD) I’ve mastered stabbing with the zwei, it’s saved my ass many a times

False reverse: yus

Shoulder drag: (mason vanguard voice) ALRIGHT! But only by accident XXDD

Favorite drag maneuver: slash drag + combo-feint (overhead) + guided stab

Somebody’s been watching colonial, no?

• Waterfalls are hard to do and do very little damage…… but they are crazy effective if u can pull it off