CLAN WAR OR SHUT UP

• Banned

hello i end zombies here,

In this thread I want literally nothing but CLAN WAR OR DUEL INVITATIONS. I know some of you are going to be so tempted to spam this but all I want to see here is this:

example GT
    “I would like to duel you”

example GT
    example clan Name
    “I would like to clan war ATOM”
    example date and time

I will respond to every post. I will contact you on XBL the same day you post it.
    My team has decided to play clan wars in LTS as there is much less spam and more 1v1 type competitive, strategic play.

So expect this set up for clan wars:
    5v5
    LTS only
    best of 5 matches
    All games neutral hosted by a third party player with good connection.

• This post is deleted!

• @IamHelmut:

I (leader of the nipslips) challenge the titty twisters to a clan war, there can only be one titty related clan in this game, name the time and day available any time, get ready to get purple nurpled

u failed already…… wrong thread m8

• @Firecracker999:

u failed already…… wrong thread m8

(I think he’s talking to us bruh.)

• This post is deleted!

• @IamHelmut:

I (leader of the nipslips) challenge the titty twisters to a clan war, there can only be one titty related clan in this game, name the time and day available any time, get ready to get purple nurpled

On the bright side. At least I’m not this idiot.

• If I can get a bunch of good members to do this, I will be willing to do a Clan War with another clan. Mainly got two high rankers right now. Would be willing to have others join in either as full fledged members of the Stygian Corps or as Clan-Friended mercenaries.