House Of Grimm ANNOUNCEMENT

• Hello, I’m here to address recent claims against the Grimms. Firstly, we agreed to give SDS a clan war on THEIR terms. We accepted all their requests and yielded every advantage to them. We completely Dominated SDS they were losing rounds by massive margins. They lost the first 3 matches in a row by massive margins with all grimms remaining alive several rounds. They decided they wanted to do a team objective on pyre and selected the defending team to give themselves a massive advantage they got dominated until the final objective of shooting ballistas at the ships they repeatedly broke the ballistas and fought at a huge advantage since they needed to skill to win not only that they won that match with 1 ship left almost sunk and we were laughing at the scoreboard as they had massive deaths on their team with us having numerous kills we slaughtered them while they broke the ballistas making the game unwinnable. We then gave them a capture the flag in which we had members playing around fighting with only their fists killing SDS members for fun. We werent event trying to capture the flags Zian ran around the map with their flag chasing their flag carrier around whilst we laughed. Then he actually gave them the win by instead of bringing the flag home he ran into their spawn to kill their flag carrier whilst he held the flag and died 4v1 the final round was another objective they handpicked so they had every advantage to win but they made the mistake of giving us something to defend they were unable to break our lines once and lost after being slaughtered because they were unable to wipe our team off the objective even once they desperately tried raining down catapults on us and we stood our ground and wiped them out time after time their corpses piled at our feet unable to break our lines once which is all they needed to do to win the match as they picked an objective and gave themselves the advantage. They lost by a huge margin on the scoreboard and were repeatedly wiped out entirely by one grimm not once did they manage to do that to us. We dominated SDS an now atom is scared. This is the only clan war weve ever done weve done scrimages against sds and atom
    with some our level 10s and 20s and lost but never an all out war with our best online. Their claims are lies and we simply wish to set the record straight.

• This thread will soon be filled with endless salt.

• Got to do it Harold that’s my crew he’s talking about.

1. ATOM Challenged you first and you didn’t show so you are the coward your logic is invalid….

2. We didn’t have our best on either, because you were hours late of the actual clan war and the war wouldn’t have lasted till midnight if you hadn’t

3. Massive? Reborn STFU you beat us 5-3 and recruited hero last minute ya scrub duel me if you REALLY think you are better than us. Oh wait, you’ll probably kill me with your echoic screech in Xbox Live like you did Zombies, get real BRUH you were a coward hiding behind your clan mates in LTS and when I did get to you I kicked your ass. You think you are the dominating force? Step up to a duel lobby with me and I’ll put your ass back in your place….

Hear ye! hear ye! The insect Reborn messed with the wrong one! Any chivalry player on Xbox 360 msg. me to be invited to an LTS to watch me tear him limb from limb I want to make this ass-whooping public… if he accepts!

DUEL BRUH
    SDS MOFOS!!!

• Step up to a duel lobby with me and I’ll put your ass back in your place….

Hear ye! hear ye! The insect Reborn messed with the wrong one! Any chivalry player on Xbox 360 msg. me to be invited to an LTS to watch me tear him limb from limb I want to make this ass-whooping public… if he accepts!

DUEL BRUH
    SDS MOFOS!!!
    I hope your stronger than your clan leader. As I annihilated him on his laggy host i’ve 7-0d Your clan members before and im pretty sure one of our captain level guys King of Misfit who I personally trained when he was level 18 and can only get 2 kills on me in a real duel I’m pretty sure he already cleaned out your whole crew in duels. I happily accept your challenge and I’ll be more than happy to let you throw yourself unto any commanders blade. And even let you get slapped around by some of our captains if you so wish. Your big mouth has sealed you a Grimm Fate.

• I love you Harold.

• I don’t echo or screech but I will admit that was good. Had me laughing. “Echoic screech” lol Cooked me there.

• I’m coming online now, prepare yourself.

• All is well in the land of consoles I see.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

Fight me and my clan you scrub. And a scrim with lvl 10s and 20s? dude 4 of my players faced off again a full team of your 6 and still won. You had at lest 3 players over lvl 40 in that game. But hey idc about all that #WARorSHUTUP

• DUEL RESULTS: Winner- RebornChief. It was an honorable duel much respect to vizual he held his own.

• @RebornChief:

DUEL RESULTS: Winner- RebornChief. It was an honorable duel much respect to vizual he held his own.

Standing Ovation

• Banned

@RebornChief:

DUEL RESULTS: Winner- RebornChief. It was an honorable duel much respect to vizual he held his own.

When are we fighting?

• @VizualDeciple:

Got to do it Harold that’s my crew he’s talking about.

1. ATOM Challenged you first and you didn’t show so you are the coward your logic is invalid….

2. We didn’t have our best on either, because you were hours late of the actual clan war and the war wouldn’t have lasted till midnight if you hadn’t

3. Massive? Reborn STFU you beat us 5-3 and recruited hero last minute ya scrub duel me if you REALLY think you are better than us. Oh wait, you’ll probably kill me with your echoic screech in Xbox Live like you did Zombies, get real BRUH you were a coward hiding behind your clan mates in LTS and when I did get to you I kicked your ass. You think you are the dominating force? Step up to a duel lobby with me and I’ll put your ass back in your place….

DUEL BRUH
    SDS MOFOS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oehGtcW6BU

• @VizualDeciple:

Got to do it Harold that’s my crew he’s talking about.

DUEL BRUH
    SDS MOFOS!!!

I stand corrected 4-7 GG commits ritual suicide XD
    We discussed the issue however and we agreed that there will be no more shit talk between the clans. Even if I lost the battle my goal has been reached. All my bad posts will be deleted. Except for this one:

Firefly since you wanna gloat like an a$$: unlike you I’ll actually challenge you not spill senseless BS and play the game for 5 mins out of the year. Its about credibility, the reason why people take Atom and SDS seriously and not DA is because we will actually fight you we don’t “sword rattle”. And I don’t claim victory over a loss like you when you got 7-0’ed. You should think about that the next time you write a speech of nonsense followed by a stupid youtube video…

It’s closed.

• Banned

Lmao kicked me from party and refused to fight….

• . Dont wake mommy up you’re a bag of chips right now .

• Most serious forums I’ve seen. Right when I think the insults have ended they come rolling back.