House Of Grimm ANNOUNCEMENT

• I don’t echo or screech but I will admit that was good. Had me laughing. “Echoic screech” lol Cooked me there.

• I’m coming online now, prepare yourself.

• All is well in the land of consoles I see.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

Fight me and my clan you scrub. And a scrim with lvl 10s and 20s? dude 4 of my players faced off again a full team of your 6 and still won. You had at lest 3 players over lvl 40 in that game. But hey idc about all that #WARorSHUTUP

• DUEL RESULTS: Winner- RebornChief. It was an honorable duel much respect to vizual he held his own.

• @RebornChief:

DUEL RESULTS: Winner- RebornChief. It was an honorable duel much respect to vizual he held his own.

Standing Ovation

• Banned

@RebornChief:

DUEL RESULTS: Winner- RebornChief. It was an honorable duel much respect to vizual he held his own.

When are we fighting?

• @VizualDeciple:

Got to do it Harold that’s my crew he’s talking about.

1. ATOM Challenged you first and you didn’t show so you are the coward your logic is invalid….

2. We didn’t have our best on either, because you were hours late of the actual clan war and the war wouldn’t have lasted till midnight if you hadn’t

3. Massive? Reborn STFU you beat us 5-3 and recruited hero last minute ya scrub duel me if you REALLY think you are better than us. Oh wait, you’ll probably kill me with your echoic screech in Xbox Live like you did Zombies, get real BRUH you were a coward hiding behind your clan mates in LTS and when I did get to you I kicked your ass. You think you are the dominating force? Step up to a duel lobby with me and I’ll put your ass back in your place….

Hear ye! hear ye! The insect Reborn messed with the wrong one! Any chivalry player on Xbox 360 msg. me to be invited to an LTS to watch me tear him limb from limb I want to make this ass-whooping public… if he accepts!

DUEL BRUH
    SDS MOFOS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oehGtcW6BU

• @VizualDeciple:

Got to do it Harold that’s my crew he’s talking about.

1. ATOM Challenged you first and you didn’t show so you are the coward your logic is invalid….

2. We didn’t have our best on either, because you were hours late of the actual clan war and the war wouldn’t have lasted till midnight if you hadn’t

3. Massive? Reborn STFU you beat us 5-3 and recruited hero last minute ya scrub duel me if you REALLY think you are better than us. Oh wait, you’ll probably kill me with your echoic screech in Xbox Live like you did Zombies, get real BRUH you were a coward hiding behind your clan mates in LTS and when I did get to you I kicked your ass. You think you are the dominating force? Step up to a duel lobby with me and I’ll put your ass back in your place….

Hear ye! hear ye! The insect Reborn messed with the wrong one! Any chivalry player on Xbox 360 msg. me to be invited to an LTS to watch me tear him limb from limb I want to make this ass-whooping public… if he accepts!

DUEL BRUH
    SDS MOFOS!!!

I stand corrected 4-7 GG commits ritual suicide XD
    We discussed the issue however and we agreed that there will be no more shit talk between the clans. Even if I lost the battle my goal has been reached. All my bad posts will be deleted. Except for this one:

Firefly since you wanna gloat like an a$$: unlike you I’ll actually challenge you not spill senseless BS and play the game for 5 mins out of the year. Its about credibility, the reason why people take Atom and SDS seriously and not DA is because we will actually fight you we don’t “sword rattle”. And I don’t claim victory over a loss like you when you got 7-0’ed. You should think about that the next time you write a speech of nonsense followed by a stupid youtube video…

It’s closed.

• Banned

Lmao kicked me from party and refused to fight….

• . Dont wake mommy up you’re a bag of chips right now .

• Most serious forums I’ve seen. Right when I think the insults have ended they come rolling back.