The TRUTH about RebornChief

• I would like to make one fact clear. You should not judge me on the claims of others. Judge me by my words and my actions and how I treat YOU. Before you judge the Grimms message me on xbox and get to know me. Im a chill nice guy. Atom is infamous for their slander and lies. They slander our name because they are scared we will overthrow them. This is something we dont really care about the Grimms are the most elite duelist clan on chivarly xbox bar none! We are not a clan war clan. Atom wants to make a name off of me and my fellow Grimms because people tell him that the Grimms are better and stronger than his atom clan. We dont need atom they want us. When we war atom it will be ON OUR TERMS WHEN WE WANT TO. We are the bigger more popular clan and more respected by the community. We fight with HONOR and Always bow! We show respect and win or lose we always come to fight and give respect. you need look no further than here to see atom and sds teaming up to slander the Grimms like gossiping schoolgirls. We are planning on hosting events that will be open to the community. We are quiet and keep to ourselves respectfully. But we are not going to stand by and be slandered and lied on. Know that, The Grimms are coming….

• What a swell gay. oops, I mean guy. Totally guy.

• Banned

Duel clan? Oh really? Let’s play LTS kendo then….
    btw didnt I wipe the floor with you in duel just about a week ago? lmao ur buddy sacker hosted, 7-2 me and you would not fight again.
    i beat your buddy Zian D 28-9 over the course of 4 duels as well.

But once again idc about all that war or shut up.
    When do you wana play this kendo match? I’m free all day today. 5v5?

• Zombies likes to make things up. He claims we dueled a week ago. Mustve been in his dreams 7-2d me more fantasies. He also claimed in a party today infront of everyone in it that hes beaten me 21 times in a row without me landing a single strike. Listen guys, zombies is a compulsive liar. Lol hes like 14 years old too.

• Banned

@RebornChief:

Zombies likes to make things up. He claims we dueled a week ago. Mustve been in his dreams 7-2d me more fantasies. He also claimed in a party today infront of everyone in it that hes beaten me 21 times in a row without me landing a single strike. Listen guys, zombies is a compulsive liar. Lol hes like 14 years old too.

…… Still no offer for a war I see? Why don’t we ask the neutral host of the game I 7-2d you in. Mr. Squatnsacker. I’ll send him a msg Ill post a few pics in a min.

• Banned

@RebornChief:

Zombies likes to make things up. He claims we dueled a week ago. Mustve been in his dreams 7-2d me more fantasies. He also claimed in a party today infront of everyone in it that hes beaten me 21 times in a row without me landing a single strike. Listen guys, zombies is a compulsive liar. Lol hes like 14 years old too.

And unfortunately I was not taking pictures of my duels back when I beat you 7-0 3 times in a row… (21-0) but people like you claiming it never happened Is why I have to.
    i do however have the pics of my duels against your “commander” Zian D. If you would like to see…

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

so i got the pics reborn you wanna see?

• I do :)

10 characters…

• Banned

Alright seriously reborn, you can’t just call me a lair and walk off… I have proof now That shows it is you that is the liar. Either acknowledge your mistake or I’m going to post these duel sever pictures I have of Zian D and the conversation I had with your clan mate, “Mr SquantnSacker” the neutral host of our duel that I won 7-2, yes the one you claimed was a fantasy…

This speaks a lot about your character… Not only do you avoid my clan and duel invitations, you also try to avoid being called out on your lies.
    this really leaves me to wonder… do you have some form of anxiety that leaves you sacred shitless of confrontation? Or are you just too scared to confront me because You know I’ll bite back?

• Banned

^ still no response from him here…

• Why must everyone on this game have to be so hostile, state your fucking reason , honestly I can’t go anywhere in any game withought some player talking shit about one of MY friends. I’m just gonna start a clan that’s all about peace and training XD

• I’m just about ready to start a clan about peace and trying where good players come to share knowledge and where they come to get away from all the bullshit. I can’t go anywhere without a higher level player talking shit about one of my friends. Stop trying to make a name for yourself using other players:02.47-tranquillity:

• Banned

^^still no response.

• Okay, everybody has realized he is scared lol.

• Banned

Ya I’m not so sure yet… And you know me I’m not gunna stop until he admits it.

• Banned

Oh did I mention he still hasn’t responded?

• “Oh, we’ll fight ATOM, but on our terms.”

_-Reborn after Viz telling him he should fight

_He’ll have to fight eventually. Apparently he’s sick of people trash talking him on the forums.

• Banned

The funniest part is i’m giving him the fairest terms… He is only getting shit talked cause of shit like this thread and the fact that he talks so big but pussies out of every fight. But Fuck it I say challenge him again:
    REBORN!!!

lets war this Sunday 7pm EST.
    LTS only
    5v5
    nuetral hosted by third party new age knight.
    Recorded by king Harold.

this gives you 54 hours to contact your players (commanders you call them)
    my guys will be ready, in fact I can contact them all over the course of 10 minutes and they will all confirm that they can make it.

Fuck I will even contact all you “commanders” aswell.

Let me know reborn