Anyone duel for fun?

• hi im very much new to these forums and game and only heard of the forums from a friend, i would like to duel some people if that is alright, im not very good but this is why i ask, cause i aim to get better, thanks for taking time to help me out if you do :)

• We will be hosting a beginner tournament soon and some Grimm Commanders and captains will be there to give tips and advice as the Grimms are the #1 duelist clan in the game it might be a good place to learn or you can just add my gamertag RebornChief i’ll duel you and give you some pointers if you’d like.

• @DarkestAxis8585:

hi im very much new to these forums and game and only heard of the forums from a friend, i would like to duel some people if that is alright, im not very good but this is why i ask, cause i aim to get better, thanks for taking time to help me out if you do :)

R u from UK or America?

• Americas server

• I saw you yesterday man you’re pretty good for a level 9 you were kicking level 30 ass yesterday. Some advice if you will:
    You got feinting down but don’t use it as a crutch, you miss good opportunities to get hits in and if you aren’t careful there are good players that will gamble or unaware amateurs that will just swing right through, use feinting sparingly (for super defensive players or as a finishing technique). I still get in the habit of feint spamming too sometimes.

• Level 9… lol

• Either he’s an alt account or he’s a low level messiah, If the latter is true the top 10 better watch out, you can tell who is going dominate in the future by how they play as a beginner.

• I’ll duel ya. Just come find me. CharonOfTheStyx is my gamertag on Xbox360. For the Stygian Corps!