The House of Grimm Champion Duelist Tournament!

• The House of Grimm is hosting the first ever duelist tournament for Xbox 360 chivalry players!

The Winner will be crowned Champion Duelist and ||win a free month of xbox live timecard!||
    The Rules:
    *No teabagging
    *First to 7

• A commander/Captain must be present to record duel.
    • House of Grimm Neutral Hosts only
    • No Grimms can participate
    • Commanders reserve the right to disqualify any dishonorable players.

We will have a team making actual brackets and making sure all brackets are fair and everyone gets opportunity to advance.

Any level players are welcome! We will set up lower level brackets and Higher level brackets separately to make things fair.

HOW TO SIGN UP:

• Just put your name and level in a reply to this post.

WHEN DOES IT HAPPEN:

• We plan on releasing the brackets and launching the Tournament as soon as we have enough people. So the more friends you get to participate the sooner it happens it could happen tomorrow if we got enough people today!

ANYONE IS WELCOME SO I EXPECT TO SEE CLANS TRYING TO GET THE TITLE OF CHAMPION DUELIST IN THEIR CLAN!

• I’ll join for S’s and G’s. SDS needs a win.

• Banned

I’m only going to join if I get to duel you.

• lol, he probably won’t let you play anyway.

• Banned

^ I wonder why lmao. The numbers 7 and 0 come to mind.

• XD
    I’m not taking sides because neither of you are dickheads towards my clan or me :)

• I’ll sign up for the novice bracket I’m lvl 11 and name in game is same as here darkestaxis8585

• OFF TOPIC: Reborn win or lose you should fight him. I’d rather be a loser than a coward, That was proven today XD (Not saying you couldn’t beat him but he is one of the best IMO. If you refuse to fight him he still has bragging rights its a lose-lose situation)

ON TOPIC: He clearly said that anyone can join so even if he disapproves rules is rules O.O

• I guess you’re right :)

• Count FIRECRACKER in….
    I was gonna host one of these but I changed my mind because of how b.s. it was going to be.
    Level 37

• Depending on when it’s my turn, I’d like to try. I’ll be on tomorrow afternoon (Florida time) and some on Saturday. Advance notice of time would be good.
    GnarlydudeSr, Level 41.

• Count me in darkestaxis8585 lvl 11 :D

• Sounds like fun, m8. I will see if I can get MorganCult to join in as well. Maybe this will bring up Stygian Corps’ rep a slight bit. You other guys bring the fun, I’ll bring that and the mead! My general availability is Thursday-Saturday nights after 8pm Central Time.

CharonOfTheStyx- Lvl 35
    MorganCult’s Lvl 43 last I saw.

I will see about my lower ranks joining. Some of them are fiesty and ready to brawl.

• Dont worry guys once the brackets are set up we will work around your availability. C: The House of Grimm is the largest and most tight knit clan on chivalry we have plenty of responsible people working together to get this all set up.

• Sign me up!

Gamertag is Conmon554. I’m level 33

• I would record, but i guess only your elite captains can. Kek.

• Hide yo o kiddz
    Get rekt.

• Were going to get atleast 16 guys together for this. There will be a losers bracket aswell gentlemen! Tell your friends! Get the word out and this can be a regular thing. Weve got 7 in the bracket right now 9 more and a duelist champion will be crowned!

• Got a few familiar names entered. Also have a few conspicuously absent. Some of those absent post on these forums often, so it’s not like they don’t know about it.
    I forgot yesterday, but those of you that wear your mic let’s spread the word.

• @Gnarlydude:

Got a few familiar names entered. Also have a few conspicuously absent. Some of those absent post on these forums often, so it’s not like they don’t know about it.
    I forgot yesterday, but those of you that wear your mic let’s spread the word.

Indeed. I’ve noticed this odd bit of absence too. You would figure a bunch of the sword rattlers and the actually skilled from ATOM, SDS, DA, FG, and the unaligned players would participate just so they could win an actual prize.