And so the fun begins.

• Greetings my fellow knights.

So it’s come to my attention that a certain ‘dark alliance’ has been terrorizing small clans everywhere for quite some time now. Eventually someone had to rise up and start a rebellion, and luckily we did just that.

A war was fought today. a war between the infamous ‘dark kino’ (correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure they are the best in the DA) and the renowned Fire Guardians. Needless to say after a fierce battle, The Guardians of Fire proved triumphant.

Now in actual terms. A 3v3 scrimmage happened today with the aim to win the best of 5 rounds in LTS. Now for the sake of embarrassment for the other team I won’t name names (although we all know who they are) but the end result was 3-0 to FG.

It is to my understanding that dark kino fully accepted the fact that we (King Harold) were hosting all the rounds. the whole game was recorded too.

Game over for the dark alliance it seems.

#allaboardthesalttrain

• To my understanding as a FG that fought in the battle it was a best of 5 rounds of LTS and we won 3 in a row = FG victory and the best the dark alliance has to offer subdued

• @b00ger:

Is this a joke? -_-
    You honestly think 1 clan battle means anything to me, When I have a stockpile of troops?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-2MzvfNgzw
    My friend, This is the only the beginning.
    If you resist the system, you hurt yourselves. If you fight against it… It is you who will bleed. But I know you will stand with me, with all of us. Together as one… Dark Alliance today… Dark Alliance tomorrow… Dark Alliance forever.

• You’ve already sent your best, Look what happened. Don’t waste your time;)

• @b00ger:

You’ve already sent your best, Look what happened. Don’t waste your time;)

My friend, the battle is lost. But this war has just begun.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY1AyoiHJTs

• ‘and so the fun begins’

• We swimming in the ocean? Where’d the salt come from

• As Dark Kino is lead by a House Of Grimm member. It is an honorary Grimm clan. Grimm commanders and captains were on standby for this war Dark Kino decided against Invoking their right to summon our commanders to the battlefield to defend their honor they wanted to do it on their own. This isn’t the death of Dark Kino they are still being trained by Grimms as they only have 1 commander level player in their leader. Next time you see them in battle it may be very much a different battle. Congratulations on your victory and much respect.

• Banned

@RebornChief:

As Dark Kino is lead by a House Of Grimm member. It is an honorary Grimm clan. Grimm commanders and captains were on standby for this war Dark Kino decided against Invoking their right to summon our commanders to the battlefield to defend their honor they wanted to do it on their own. This isn’t the death of Dark Kino they are still being trained by Grimms as they only have 1 commander level player in their leader. Next time you see them in battle it may be very much a different battle. Congratulations on your victory and much respect.

Hey guy fight me.

• Banned

Lol u should here the msgs hero is sending me… Apparently I sabotaged your war lmao he said booger knight wasn’t even a fire guardian and he was going to count it as a win for dark kino

• @I:

Lol u should here the msgs hero is sending me… Apparently I sabotaged your war lmao he said booger knight wasn’t even a fire guardian and he was going to count it as a win for dark kino

I thought hero was on Grimms roster? Can someone shed some light on this?

• The cursed Dark Alliance drowned in the flames of the righteous guardians, drenching Firefly in the blood of his fallen comrades and scorching the earth…

Translation: FG WINS! TROLOLOL

• @VizualDeciple:

The cursed Dark Alliance drowned in the flames of the righteous guardians, drenching Firefly in the blood of his fallen comrades and scorching the earth…

My friend, You may have ruined my nice white suit with blood. But I’m unscathed ready to send more conscripts into battle. Don’t be fooled, I have lots of war left in me. Eight of Nine clans still guard my Capitol. The Dark Alliance is far from “drowned”. In fact, We’ve never been more alive! Sorry to disappoint you, But you’re not sending me to hell yet.

Translation: I havn’t lost.

• FG ftw :)
    FG is love, FG is life.

• @b00ger:

Greetings my fellow knights.

So it’s come to my attention that a certain ‘dark alliance’ has been terrorizing small clans everywhere for quite some time now. Eventually someone had to rise up and start a rebellion, and luckily we did just that.

A war was fought today. a war between the infamous ‘dark kino’ (correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure they are the best in the DA) and the renowned Fire Guardians. Needless to say after a fierce battle, The Guardians of Fire proved triumphant.

Now in actual terms. A 3v3 scrimmage happened today with the aim to win the best of 5 rounds in LTS. Now for the sake of embarrassment for the other team I won’t name names (although we all know who they are) but the end result was 3-0 to FG.

It is to my understanding that dark kino fully accepted the fact that we (King Harold) were hosting all the rounds. the whole game was recorded too.

#allaboardthesalttrain

If nobody new, b00ger is a merc for FG.

• @RetractedBoot:

If nobody new, b00ger is a merc for FG.

Nope, full member now bud;)

• Noice, I’m happy to hear :)

• His first scrim was beating up the dark alliance lol

• Yh, good scrim to start off with.

• @King:

His first scrim was beating up the dark alliance lol

When did I become a class 1 enemy? less than a week ago you were on my team. What does this “rebellion” hope to gain, anyway? I don’t see any moral or reason. I simply see meddling anarchists.