Convects trash talks and Gets OWNED! *PICTURE PROOF*

• Today another rival is silenced long standing atom clan member Convects has talked trash about me and the grimms for months. And today by chance we ran into each other in a duel on HIS laggy host which he fully tried to take advantage of.
    RESULTS: WINNER- REBORNCHIEF convects deserves no respect he refused to say gg after i said it to him and continued spewing garbage and lies.
    Pics attached mind you he got 1 free kill while i was taking pics AS HE REFUSED TO RETURN MY BOWS AND REPEADEDLY SNEAK ATTACKED ME TYPICAL ATOM CLAN STYLE.

• You can see the lopsided score in the picture i have more aswell if anyone wants to see. You can clearly see its on his host. And he got rekt, easy 7-0 on my host. And this is one of atom clans best lol

• I don’t think he is one of the best. Atom has a lot of members. Homura made a list in his bio of atoms top 5 at one point and he wasn’t in it but this was before HER0 left.

• Banned

@RebornChief:

You can see the lopsided score in the picture i have more aswell if anyone wants to see. You can clearly see its on his host. And he got rekt, easy 7-0 on my host. And this is one of atom clans best lol

Lol one of our best? Ya right. He hasn’t played in a single clan war for us. Come fight me, homura, N4cho or hide yo kidz. if your interested in a duel. Ya know, the members that actually are responsible for our record. Oh wait that’s right you still refuse to fight me.

And honestly this isn’t even to say converts is bad, because he isn’t. But a duel against him isn’t saying much. Not when u won’t even man up and fight in war.
    Oh btw connects isn’t an addition to the team because of how well he can duel, he is quite average in that, however try catching him in a TDM if you want to go negative, he is a team player.

• Banned

So anyway, Ill ask again are we going to clan war? Or will you just keep dodging my invitations, your going around looking for fights with atom members but you still haven’t come to me yet.

• Hey reborn. Do u want to duel some time? An actual duel away from all the BS and salt and away from both of our clans. Just two guys and their weapons.

• 2-7…da fuq? Convects is better than me, and I did better against reborn :C

• No disrespect but like I told you viz I was doing a lot of watching and wasnt taking you as seriously as him thats why I was joking around even before we fought, I just knew I would win so I was pretty chill and had fun with it. But with convects it was strictly business. I 7-1d newage aswell he got a swingthroughtradehit spam with messer kill but hes improved

• TBH

Yeah I was a little pissed off so I couldn’t focus if it were a SDS practice duel I would have been destroying peeps. Its hard to g0mble with feints and score accurate hits with overheads and stabs when you are focused trying rip off someone’s head and take out their fucking soul…Normally anger = tryhard but that’s not the case with me I do worse…Another example is when SDS and ATOM were going through their BS I wasn’t fighting as good cause I was caught up in the feelings. Instead of winning I made myself and my crew look like a bunch of damn fools.

That doesn’t mean you weren’t good though you were outstanding, and like you said you treated it like a regular duel. Mindset is a factor in victory or defeat. I know its just a game but like in all things we humans aim to do well.

P.S. NEVER hit trade with a messer that’s asking for the L

• Maul hits are worth ze trade!
    OsL

• #One shot Legion!
    #War machine!

• Sure firecracker. With honor.

• @VizualDeciple:

Instead of winning I made myself and my crew look like a bunch of damn fools.

I love the smell of irony.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oehGtcW6BU

• Bruh, FG is gonna hang your beat up, shot up corpse upside down for public view. All I’m smelling is decaying flesh. I think a drawn and quartered Reborn would add to the scenery nicely XXDD

Take your pick there are so many ways The Dark Alliance can go down. There’s no such thing as political asylum in medieval warfare. You’re running out of clans and the guillotine blade is coming down fast…

Where’s Common at? General needs an arrow acupuncturist stat.

• @VizualDeciple:

Bruh, FG is gonna hang your beat up, shot up corpse upside down for public view. All I’m smelling is decaying flesh. I think a drawn and quartered Reborn would add to the scenery nicely XXDD

Take your pick there are so many ways The Dark Alliance can go down.

My friend, Who would you be without me?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrjAliCmmVc

• General thinks he’s invincible like Cobra Commander n shit LMAO

• @VizualDeciple:

General thinks he’s invincible like Cobra Commander n shit LMAO

That gatdamned image of Canadian Cobra Commander. XD I think I shall partake of another chuckle. XP

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

That gatdamned image of Canadian Cobra Commander. XD I think I shall partake of another chuckle. XP

You forgot about his weather manipulatior he stole from HARPA. :p

• @VizualDeciple:

General thinks he’s invincible like Cobra Commander n shit LMAO

Without Cobra Commander. G.I.Joe becomes obsolete.