ATOM vs H.O.G attempt #2

• Banned

Hello people of the forms, zombies here again calling out reborn for being a pussy for the 10,000th time. Of course he is going to decline again, but I had to address his most recent work of bull shit… He spoke on beating convects
    (a moderately active clan member, part of atoms reserve team) saying that his duel with him was “strictly business”
    to this I say if reborn is so adamant about taking out atom players and silencing them, then why would he be opposed to a war? And further more if he wants to go around dueling atom members then why pick on my reserve? Come fight the big boys and stop taking big about beating a rarely active TDM player in a duel.

A war this sunday at 7pm EST gives you plenty of time to contact your players. Over 50 hours actually…
    Lets have it be nuetral hosted so no team has host advantage. New age knight offered too.
    5v5
    LTS only
    first to 5 wins.

Reborn if want to change anything up let me know.
    I said this early but my guys are all ready to go. it took me 10 minutes to get my team to commit.
    you claim you have the " most tight knit clan on chiv" so you should easily be able to contact all your players just as fast right?
    If you are having trouble getting a hold of some one let me know. I’m more than happy to help.

• I have high hopes.

• Banned

I only hope that he shows up for fucks sake.

• @I:

I only hope that he shows up for fucks sake.

Although if he still refuses. I would just give up, No point beating a dead horse.

• Banned

@General:

Although if he still refuses. I would just give up, No point beating a dead horse :/

I refuse, his ego is too damn big… It’s a rare case to see someone so bad and so unwilling to prove me wrong have such an enormous sense of self worth. I need to destroy his presence. #WarOrShutUp

and honestly above all that I want to add some more wins to my bio already… Sick of being stuck at 15-0

• @I:

I refuse, his ego is too damn big…

Are you telling me this guy has a bigger ego than me? I guess he does need to be destroyed. Have fun.

• Banned

@General:

Are you telling me this guy has a bigger ego than me? I guess he does need to be destroyed!

Listen your his clans leader or “general” so talk to him. Tell him to man up. You know what? every one should send him a message, I bet I’m not the only one trying to see this fight go down… I bet if reborn had 30 messages in his inbox about a clan War against atom he would do it. He would have too…

• @I:

Listen your his clans leader or “general” so talk to him. Tell him to man up. You know what? every one should send him a message, I bet I’m not the only one trying to see this fight go down… I bet if reborn had 30 messages in his inbox about a clan War against atom he would do it. He would have too…

Well… If it means you’ll leave me alone, sure. I’ll tell him to man up or gtfo of my Alliance. I didn’t recruit him so he could hide. My friends, I want to see this fight more than anyone!

• General I’d suggest you contact Reborn cause they’re the only legion in DA that is capable to fight ATOM. I REALLY wanna see a showdown between Zombies and Hero…that’s why I’m hoping HOG steps up.

• Lol apparently Hero is part of two clans now like dafuq

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

General I’d suggest you contact Reborn cause they’re the only legion in DA that is capable to fight ATOM. I REALLY wanna see a showdown between Zombies and Hero…that’s why I’m hoping HOG steps up.

Lol I’m actually kinda insulted. It’s like you think this fight is going to be close or something…. SDS has had much stronger 5 man sides than these scrubs… This is going to be like stepping on an ant for my team.

• @I:

Lol I’m actually kinda insulted. It’s like you think this fight is going to be close or something…. SDS has had much stronger 5 man sides than these scrubs… This is going to be like stepping on an ant for my team.

Generally I’d call out zombies on being cocky but the difference between ATOM and HOG is that ATOM can back up their talk…… so far HOG hasn’t.

• Zombies I say this cause they kicked our ass and we were #2 so that makes them more capable, not trying to insult anyone just stating fact. Remember we lost some of our top members to ATOM which added to the loss, I’m 100% sure if the combat rosters were different (with AZ, Addy, and Llamas still here) it would have been a different result. That’s how important they were–I could never fill the role those guys did.

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

Zombies I say this cause they kicked our ass and we were #2 so that makes them more capable :(

I say this not trying to be rude but they kicked a weaken SDS side of newAge, fireCracker, you, king slayer and JP kelso for the first 3 rounds. That’s not SDS IMO. If you guys had your current starting five I don’t think they would have won.
    If dopeWizard, KYR slayer, norcalsdinky95, JP Kelso, and newAge played the outcome would have been different.

the worst part is, your current starting five is the worst starting five SDS has ever had. the SDS I will always remember is

addybear22, about 24 lamas, homura, it’sMeMrNewvegas, and AZ merk 101.
    That was SDS in its prime, also the one and only team able to get a win against ATOM in a match of first to 5 wins.

So back to my point, they didn’t really beat the same SDS crew every other clan had to fight, they got to kick you while you were down. SDS is a weaker clan today, yet they didn’t even fight your current starting 5 until the last 3 games… 2 of witch you won.

to conclude, they got lucky. But now they are on my radar and there is no escape, now with ATOMs latest additions my team is stronger than ever.

so like I said, this will be like crushing an ant under my foot.

• Banned

^^^^ let’s try to kept this thread on top so reborn will see it! Don’t want him using the “I didn’t see it excuse” how many of you guys sent him a message?

• I accept the fact I’m not one of the strongest members of SDS and that starting five was not up to par. Like I said before I could never fill that role. Just another piece of proof that SDS is dying. A part of me believes that these guys left cause they felt like they were being latched to a sinking ship…

As for Reborn and HOG they ain’t shit until they attempt to fight and beat ATOM, they may be #2, but as long as they hide they will always be one step away from superiority, that’s why Newage was trying so hard for all 9 wars.

Time to salt the nest…I want their attention cause this waiting around for a fight is dumb. Trash talk…ACTIVATE!

Fuck “fighting on our terms” Reborn, look at the polls: do you see votes for you? (DA) I see a dusty, nasty, crusty ass 0% right now. Get sum credibility and balls and fight. You got the founder of ATOM wanting to destroy his former creation…oblige him. The longer you stall the inevitable fight the less support you have. You shit talk their clan, call zombies a 14 year old, and beat an inactive ATOM player, but you refuse a duel and you won’t even accept a clan war which allows you to possibly 3v1 him. We may have lost the war and I may have lost the duel, but at least we had the balls to fight ATOM not once, not twice, but 9 times…that’s credibility if nothing else. You give us the ability to shit talk General Firefly and heckle him cause he claims to fight us with forces that refuse to fight and he is ready to kick you from the Alliance…Grow a pair, assemble your crew and GET YO ASS MOVIN!!!

-sincerely, Viz and the chiv community :)

P.S. Mods, please don’t ban me…

• @VizualDeciple:

I accept the fact I’m not one of the strongest members of SDS and that starting five was not up to par. Like I said before I could never fill that role. Just another piece of proof that SDS is dying. A part of me believes that these guys left cause they felt like they were being latched to a sinking ship…

As for Reborn and HOG they ain’t shit until they attempt to fight and beat ATOM, they may be #2, but as long as they hide they will always be one step away from superiority, that’s why Newage was trying so hard for all 9 wars.

Time to salt the nest…I want their attention cause this waiting around for a fight is dumb. Trash talk…ACTIVATE!

Fuck “fighting on our terms” Reborn, look at the polls: do you see votes for you? (DA) I see a dusty, nasty, crusty ass 0% right now. Get sum credibility and balls and fight. You got the founder of ATOM wanting to destroy his former creation…oblige him. The longer you stall the inevitable fight the less support you have. You shit talk their clan, call zombies a 14 year old, and beat an inactive ATOM player, but you refuse a duel and you won’t even accept a clan war which allows you to possibly 3v1 him. We may have lost the war and I may have lost the duel, but at least we had the balls to fight ATOM not once, not twice, but 9 times…that’s credibility if nothing else. You give us the ability to shit talk General Firefly and heckle him cause he claims to fight us with forces that refuse to fight and he is ready to kick you from the Alliance…Grow a pair, assemble your crew and GET YO ASS MOVIN!!!

-sincerely, Viz and the chiv community :)

P.S. Mods, please don’t ban me…

Would be ignorant if they banned you…… not sure if anyone has noticed recently but as of a week or two the Xbox forums are growing faster than the pc forums. Weird huh?

• @VizualDeciple:

You give us the ability to shit talk General Firefly and heckle him cause he claims to fight us with forces that refuse to fight and he is ready to kick you from the Alliance…Grow a pair, assemble your crew and GET YO ASS MOVIN!!!

My friend, Reborn doesn’t let you shit talk me. I let you shit talk me. Reborn is nothing more than a “bishop” that refuses to move. I don’t desire pieces that don’t move. Reborn’s Removed from my Alliance. I only care about pieces that listen to orders. I don’t have time for players to defy me. This is no longer DA business because Reborn is no longer DA business. He’s not my problem anymore.

• No bishop lol…… no pawns, knights, rooks, queen, but you the king are left. Checkmate Bruh. On a serious note this is only to send a message to reborn not discredit you, as bad as it seems. Consider it collateral damage; you want an omelet you gotta break some eggs–or DA skulls ;)

• @VizualDeciple:

No bishop lol…… no pawns, knights, rooks, queen, but you the king are left. Checkmate Bruh

Don’t get carried away. I may be down a few pieces, but I’m far from checkmated. I still have 6 clan Leaders and all my Captains. I easily outnumber all of you 10-1. This game is faaaar from over, my friend.