House of Grimm vs Atom

• Firstly the House of Grimm is not a part of DA.
    We made an agreement that General Firefly would send us his best then we would see to this alliance if his best stacked up. - He sent Nothing-

RebornChief vs i end zombies
    This is old news, weve already dueled plenty of times. MANY times. The problem is zombies will lie and make up scores and imaginary stories. He will also leave a duel if hes losing or pull his fists out just before he dies to claim he got killed because he was fist fighting. He screams accusations of “hacker you forfeit for hacking”. I’m more than proven on chivalry. The forum community is small and we have come here to grow it. As we are the Largest and most popular clan on xbox chivalry.
    I have called out nacho and hide for duels. They refused I respected that even though hide will refuse to duel me but chase me around on an LTS which we ALLOW him to be in until we decide were done playing with him and kick him.

Exactly 2 days ago in an LTS we were in. I end zombies joined. Whilst I stood watching honorable duels and having fun. He sneak attacked me with a messer to the back of the head and killed me. I said okay ill forgive that. He did it again. No bow nothing. I charged him the next round and slaughtered him infront of the whole lobby. Then he calmed down did an honorable duel against somervillage. And was killed without landing a single hit. We stood over his corpse and respected him. He rushed me again the next round in his rage. This time with his buddy. But he couldnt land the sneak attack. Zombies died to me 2v1. Hes not this godly unbeatable player who beat RebornChief 21 times in duels without Chief landing a single strike. His leader abandoned him and joined the Grimms and is my sparring partner. Ill tell you right now Hero emperor laughs at the idea of you 7-0ing me. Hero>zombies and now hero has house of grimm training. And the grimms are learning to teamfight thanks to him. Were in free for all practices :)
    Im not scared of zombies or any other player. Speak to me once on xbox youll learn for yourself. These losers on here like vizual make excuses after i show him nothing but honor. They call me arrogant and slander the grimms but in the end they all share one thing in common. A loss.

the facts is when me and zombies have dueled. I beat him some duels, he beats me some duels. Hes never 7-0d me. I 7-0d him when we were level 20s*facts

GRIMM VS ATOM WILL HAPPEN BUT WHEN WE WANT IT TO. The crybabies at SDS get their little rematch first HONORLESS AND COWARDLY AS THEY FOUGHT WE WILL NOT AGREE TO ANY AND ALL OF THEIR TERMS THIS TIME IT WILL BE LTS ONLY!
    But were in no rush we have other things other games events trainings. Win or lose to atom
    we will leave silently with a gg like we ALWAYS DO! Whilst they of course will spew vomit and filth win or lose.

“Gentlemen, the name of the game is Chivalry… Don’t forget that.” ~RebornChief

• You were the chosen one. You were supposed to bring balance to the DA (force) and destroy the ATOM (sith). Not leave us in Darkness.-Obi. Hehe, I had to say it.

• I think you’ll be surprised and maybe a little impressed with some of the reforms that I’m gonna bring to SDS to bring you down to #3 again since you wanna talk about my crew being cry babies I thought the clan vs clan shit talking would cease after our discussion but since you didn’t honor the agreement diplomacy is out the window. (The only point I was making today was that you should fight ATOM and stop stalling so don’t even think about pointing my recent forum remarks out) and that means no more DA getting in the way so excellent for me. This aint an empty threat this is retribution…I’m gonna make you eat those words.

Or are you gonna cower out of a clan war with me too?

• Banned

Oh god… What is this bullshit?

• YOU BROKE THE AGREEMENT VIZUAL NOT ME! remmeber your ealier post “Trash talk activate” yea. Trash talk is right since thats all you amount to. Trash that talks.

• @I:

Oh god… What is this bullshit?

Why can’t we be friends, lol? I couldn’t agree more.

• Again, I was trying to say that your ass needs to fight right now not make remarks about “fighting on our terms”. Don’t act like my “trash talk” wasn’t truth the phrase was a fucking joke but the words after was 100% truth. Sorry but that is my opinion you are cowering out of a fight that everyone wants to see. If you are so sure of your superiority then fight them zombies already told your ass 1,000,000,000 times now -_-

• This scrub > you what does that make you vizual.

• Ask yourself did I directly call you a name besides a coward in that entire paragraph? Read again I said get some balls.

• Yea edit out that part calling me a scrub . Scrub.

• Man stfu your over her calling out “CHIVALRY CHIVALRY!” “NO HONOR” and a bunch of other BS and yet you dogged out me, Code Death, ATOM, and now SDS? Bro u need to get your shit together and check yourself before you wreck yourself

• “Clan war or shut up” I now see the truth behind those words you should do the same. Its funny you waste time getting mad at me when there is a war you should be fighting. I DID THAT ON PURPOSE TO GET YOUR ATTENTION cause reason aint doing shit.

• If you want to bring up Chivalry, if you claim to be a Chivalric person, and you truly believe House of Grimm is better then everyone and everything y o u will accept the challenge. If you want to still keep your honor you will accept it

• @RebornChief:

Firstly the House of Grimm is not a part of DA.
    We made an agreement that General Firefly would send us his best then we would see to this alliance if his best stacked up. - He sent Nothing-

You liar! I sent like 3 messages and you ignored all of them. This is because you’re afraid to fight ATOM. You can’t hide behind DA anymore. Jesus, you’re worse than me!

• Go back to sds and wait quietly until we come for you to dismantle you AGAIN. Since ykno we won the firt time even though you rigged fights against us. Calling us out means nothing we operate to our own flow and decide our fates. Your big mouth will accomplish you nothing but embarrassment if you lose to us again.’ A dragon is not summoned the mighty beast wakes and reaps destruction at his leisure. Your words are nothing to us. The loss you carry to us is everything to you. #3 SDS

• See: ATOM, SDS, the freaking DA point you out to be a coward who flails around claiming superiority that signifies nothing CREDIBILTY the key word here…

• You REALLY don’t want to be pointed out to be wrong. That’s why you don’t wanna fight ATOM so they don’t humble your punk ass. Shit I’d act as a merc for them just to teach your ass a lesson in humility.

• The land of Agatha has gone to hell

• @VizualDeciple:

You REALLY don’t want to be pointed out to be wrong. That’s why you don’t wanna fight ATOM so they don’t humble your punk ass. Shit I’d act as a merc for them just to teach your ass a lesson in humility.

Speaking of mercs . What is up with hero? Is he his own clan, is he training u guys? Like wtf?

• *Jeopardy Music as we wait for people to type"