The Big Leap Forward

• Due to some beef on the forums and in game over superiority and who own the crown and other crap like that, As a senior member of SDS I declare a Clan reform. There’s gonna be some changes around here with loyalty, uniform, and training regiment. No more sugar coating it…we’ve grown soft. We have to recuperate so that we represent that we are the most honorable clan on chivalry and that we deserve the right to battle it out for the crown. Those who wronged us will be dealt with in due time (and we all know who they are), but until then a reconstruction is now in effect. Those that don’t like it GTFO. This is a post for all SDS members to see and will also be posted in an Xbox Live message. I’m running this show on the days Newageknight86 is offline…Operation Onyx is now in effect.

Signed VizualDeciple, SDS A-TEAM.

• Onyx? Why onyx?

• You’re going bonkers bro

• @VizualDeciple:

Due to some beef on the forums and in game over superiority and who own the crown and other crap like that, As a senior member of SDS I declare a Clan reform. There’s gonna be some changes around here with loyalty, uniform, and training regiment. No more sugar coating it…we’ve grown soft. We have to recuperate so that we represent that we are the most honorable clan on chivalry and that we deserve the right to battle it out for the crown. Those who wronged us will be dealt with in due time (and we all know who they are), but until then a reconstruction is now in effect. Those that don’t like it GTFO. This is a post for all SDS members to see and will also be posted in an Xbox Live message. I’m running this show on the days Newageknight86 is offline…Operation Onyx is now in effect.

Signed VizualDeciple, SDS A-TEAM.

awww look, He’s growing up to be just like me. Operation Onyx? You gotta be kidding me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9KVIfpNG4w

• Ok when House of Grimm is ready to take the fight to the battlefield ~[SDS]Crew~ is always ready. Winning one war means nothing if you cant back it up. Stop talking about being as good as you want to be and see SDS and ATOM on the field. Stop talking and start fighting.

• You guys are all going mad, it’s merely a game

• Banned

@NewAgeKnight86:

Ok when House of Grimm is ready to take the fight to the battlefield ~[SDS]Crew~ is always ready. Winning one war means nothing if you cant back it up. Stop talking about being as good as you want to be and see SDS and ATOM on the field. Stop talking and start fighting.

WAR OR SHUT UP. reborn.

• You’ll see why its called onyx soon firecracker; going back to the beginnigns of SDS Olitehawk, Bucknasty, Addy, Homura, and others left because they tried to be assertive but we wouldn’t listen. I’ll be the next one if we don’t shape up I’m not playing this time. We need some change right now. “Not after breakfast, now”. I’m gonna head this reconstruction project hell or high water. I know I’m sounding like a tyrant but:

1. New uniform, voted upon by the crew. You don’t like it, gtfo.
    2. Intense training regiment. We WILL be doing kendos with ATOM. You will get slaughtered but fight anyway. You don’t like it, gtfo.
    3. Loyalty. You got lives I respect that, but you will show up for at least 1/3 of the practices to participate. You won’t sell us out for other clans. You leave the second time you’re gone for good. You WILL swear loyalty to the balance symbol. You don’t like it, gtfo.
    4. Newage is the undisputed “harbinger” of SDS, but there will be a restructuring of the ranks below him so people get more say equal to me, kingslayer and leaningpostghost. You don’t like it gtfo.

Newage please get back to me with suggestions whenever you can.

Any questions anyone? Or am I “kidding you”?

• lol, they are all gonna feint spam like HER0.

• @RetractedBoot:

lol, they are all gonna feint spam like HER0.

Feint Spam…in a can! New and Improved flavor!

Seriously, Stygian Corps respects SDS in any of its incarnations, so if you need a few guys to help you guys train, just ask.

• Retracted shut up and duel.

• Shouldn’t it be like, the ‘Great Leap Forward,’ or something? ‘Big’ just lacks a certain… gravitas.

But than, all this clan business is over my head anyway.

• meh, Mao Zedong used the phrase for his “industrialization” of China but we all know how much death that lead to lol

I only used it cause I want to express how serious I am about this. I’m no commie its ok XD

• @VizualDeciple:

Retracted shut up and duel.

Okay, game on.

• Name your day I’m on 25% of the day most of the time. I win you take that ish back you said about my crew, you win I’ll admit what you said about it. I’ll even post it on the forums. Fair deal or naw?

This is REAL chivalry right here. Mutual agreement on host, We bow, No class countering, no tea-bagging, no trash talk afterwards, no score posting without the consent of the loser. We get this over with and let that be the end of it.

• Okay, later tonight or possibly tomorrow. 1v1 on moor. Switch host after 1 game. Whoever wins the most rounds altogether is the victor. We will bow…
    No class countering? So if I go knight and you go knight and I’m loosing or something, I can’t switch to pole hammer or something?

• Exactly however you can change classes when we switch hosts since each duel is considered seperate. Agreed on map and most rounds wins (best two out of three, two back to back wins = victor?).

I got into an argument with Reborn, skyrimdevil, and hide yo. (Can’t say I didn’t instigate one of these fights TBH). This was a screwed up day so I aim to keep this duel civil.

• Ayy lmao. We should have a bash at SDS. American or European…

• American vs. European haha. You’ll get your chance, we gotta deal with HOG first. From what Sentinel told me you guys are occupied with cracking DA skulls.

We can also make it LTS for credibility and an audience if you want Retracted. And I apologize in advance for calling you an asshole, that was inappropriate.

• D.A is practically dead. One of my guys have beat most of HOG so ye.