SWORDZ (secondaries included) POLL XBOX 360

• What, IYO is your favorite sword? Feel free to tell why :P

Going to write down what polls I make, I keep screwing up (Updade: I meant sabre not scimitar)

• Broad sword maa.

Amazing range.
    Good Damage.
    Good speed

• I’m not even talking about extending the stabs and such lol.

• Banned

Gotta go messer bby lol

• I used to main a Messer, but I prefer the longsword now. To be honest it doesn’t matter what I use. Apparently I invisible hit so much I don’t even use my arms anymore. :(

• You invisible hit sooooo many times man…

• If only I could control it. I would be unstoppable.

• As unstoppable as a child trying to touch a rainbow.

• Just you wait, one day I will be the very best, like no one ever was. To spam feints is my real test, to read them is my cause. I will travel across the land, searching far and wide. Each american server to understand with the lag that’s inside.

Chivalry: Gotta duel them all!

• @b00ger:

Just you wait, one day I will be the very best, like no one ever was. To spam feints is my real test, to read them is my cause. I will travel across the land, searching far and wide. Each american server to understand with the lag that’s inside.

laugh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjcOJmoJwpk

• I vote for thrusting dagger…

• @conmon_the_archer:

I vote for thrusting dagger…

I vote “kick”, Hahaha.

• @conmon_the_archer:

I vote for thrusting dagger…

I’m sorry but I only did this poll for legit swords :(

• The longsword is iconic as well as balanced. I’m pretty sure its gonna win. However I did throw my hat in the ring for the Zweihander because as slow as it is, its swing and stab control (dragging if you will) is superb, as well as having one of the highest base damages of all of the swords, rivaling the Messer.

• @b00ger:

Just you wait, one day I will be the very best, like no one ever was. To spam feints is my real test, to read them is my cause. I will travel across the land, searching far and wide. Each american server to understand with the lag that’s inside.

This made me chuckle after a crap work day! Thank you!

• For MAA, Norse Sword, though Broad Sword is tied with it. Sometimes you need extra poke speed when fighting other MAA and the slower classes. Broadsword is definitely good though when I tire of the Dane Axe, Hatchet, and Holy Water Sprinkler.

Vanguard: Greatsword ftw! Great balance, speed, and length! Zwei can be good, but I never liked using it much. I’d rather use Claymore in duels, where speed counts, though.

The Longsword is my favorite Knight sword, though the Messer was what I used a lot in the beginning after seeing online videos about how to drag like a mofo with it.

• Long sword is 2 gud

• Claymore. More because I have the length and speed ingrained into my Vanguard playstyle than anything. The Zwei has power, length and that devastating drag but is just too freaking slow for me.
    For a while I was stuck on using Messer as a Knight, but recently I’ve been using the first main sword.
    In tight conditions against speedy little ankle chopp

• Error…I was saying that in tight conditions against speedy little ankle choppers, the sabre often performs well.
    The more I play, the more I see that in the right hands, ALL weapons can be deadly.

• @Gnarlydude:

Claymore. More because I have the length and speed ingrained into my Vanguard playstyle than anything. The Zwei has power, length and that devastating drag but is just too freaking slow for me.
    For a while I was stuck on using Messer as a Knight, but recently I’ve been using the first main sword.
    In tight conditions against speedy little ankle chopp

I leave every game your in because you use that weapon. IT IS BLOODING IMPOSSIBLE TO PARRY. Not because it is too fast, because it just goes straight through your parry or does an invisible hit. I think it is just abusing the lag.