My name is Venzan and I am trying to create a new friendly clan

• Hello as you all know there has been a lot of dispute lately on xbox 360 chivalry medieval warfare, and I think I have a solution for those who want to play the game, have a community, and learn from others/teach others. If you are curios my clan name is called House of Blades. The point of my clan is to make a growing community where we can teach and get taught without any whiplash by those who just want to pick fights. The clan will not be participating in clan battles nor will it consist of leaders only founders, the reason why I do this is because first I want my clan to be considered a place to go and not worry about constantly being trash talked because you have finally reached a good fighting level, and as for the whole no leader thing, this is done because if hate does come our way one person doesn’t have to be singled out.
    Everyone is welcome,
    leave drama at the door and bring only knowledge
    I hope to see many people join so we can begin a community and get the fun back in chivalry
    (pm venzan on xbox 360 if you have questions and or you want to join)
    HOUSE of BLADES

• Banned

I actually quite like this idea, however I would consider calling it a community not a clan.
    Here is why:

when a new “clan” comes to life, the dying competitive community is all going to want a piece of the action.
    You see, at least in my case, people make “clans” for the very purpose of starting “war” so to speak. The idea is that; if you make a team of players and call them a “clan” people like myself are going to assume you want to play competitively. Obviously competitive play on this game usually takes place in organized “clan wars” that are supose to be fun and “for the win” so to speak. My team enjoys playing these competitive “clan wars” a lot, it’s what makes the game fun for us. IMO competitive “clans” should be made only if you want to play competitive chivalry. So if you don’t want to get mixed up in that, maybe consider my words.

• Well like I said we will try to not get mixed up in that as to prevent newer members of chivalry getting discouraged when they lose to a level 50 or 40. But I put in the no leader thing so just in case we were dragged into it we could fight and if we win or lose one person would not get singled out. But thanks for your suggestion. Me myself I am a competitive player as zombies I have met you a few times on chivalry, I don’t know if you remember me but if you did I am not a pushover, I do my best and say gg no matter the outcome.

• Banned

Oh yes how could I forget you after last nights game. Don’t worry I’ll make sure to give you a nice shout out this afternoon.

• I’m not liking how this “shout out” sounds. Like he’s gonna pull a General and say something that will make us lose our minds or “bring out the largest salt shaker known to man!!!” I may be just paranoid.

Venzan, why not make it a fight club instead of a clan? Just get some relatively honorable randoms and start organizing 1v1s in your lobby or something like that. Ya know?

• This is the first clan I’d consider joining. Let me know if you get some people together, Venzan.

• Conmon is bringing the way of the archer fist to the school :D

• House of Blades has the full support of House of Grimm. They already have several decent players together. If you’re looking for a drama free environment House of Blades is the way to go. Zombies is posting all this stuff because yesterday. I joined his game, with all his lackeys in it. It was his host and, I’d love to see what he has to say of what occurred im
    sure it will be half lies but I want to see what he says after having to deal with the Grimms first hand for the first time.

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

I’m not liking how this “shout out” sounds. Like he’s gonna pull a General and say something that will make us lose our minds or “bring out the largest salt shaker known to man!!!” I may be just paranoid.

Venzan, why not make it a fight club instead of a clan? Just get some relatively honorable randoms and start organizing 1v1s in your lobby or something like that. Ya know?

No vizual, this thread I’m going to make will only expose the conduct of certain players in this game. Last night gave me all the evidence I needed to support my claim. You see, I may come across arrogant, but the fact of the matter is I don’t speak on most things unless I have proof to support my claim. This thread will sever as a notice to those who have been mislead and help those who don’t understand, understand why I’m and so adamant about fighting a particular clan.

• Reborn is on talking trash as we speak

• Banned

@RebornChief:

House of Blades has the full support of House of Grimm. They already have several decent players together. If you’re looking for a drama free environment House of Blades is the way to go. Zombies is posting all this stuff because yesterday. I joined his game, with all his lackeys in it. It was his host and, I’d love to see what he has to say of what occurred im
    sure it will be half lies but I want to see what he says after having to deal with the Grimms first hand for the first time.

You see reborn, I don’t have to lie. You don’t seem like you understand the difference between you and I. I know I can back up what I say and I alway come prepared to prove my statements true. I will speak nothing but facts as I always do. Ofcorse I will support my claims with proof.

• Vizual why dont you just go join atom lol.

• TBH I’m not that good that’s why.

But ATOM and SDS finally got something in common, we want to embarrass your ass in a clan war. You’ve neglected Newage’s want for a rematch too.

• Banned

@RebornChief:

Vizual why dont you just go join atom lol.

He would not met the criteria for my team. Anyway he is a loyal member of SDS

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

TBH I’m not that good that’s why.

But ATOM and SDS finally got something in common, we want to embarrass your ass in a clan war.

Oh viz I don’t think you will need to wait for a clan war for that.

• Reborn it’s a funny thing when we were in that party chat you were acting like you were the victim and zombies and newage were antagonizing you. Yet I come on the forums and what do I see? You sword rattling and when you get called out you’re nowhere to be found. You’re garbage dude, I was naïve to have humility for your backstabbing self.

• Ok champ. I’ve lost all hope in you viz.

• Hope deez nutz fool. “The last King of the Free Order” lets put an end to that shit for good.

• BACK ON TOPIC continue Venzan……

• Oh shit, it’s getting real