Such honour…

• Today. I hopped into a random Team death match. The team death match had the following players:
    CNZ Community
    Magiik Visual
    Big Fatty 702
    GeekoftheGame45

All players listed above proceeded to 4vs1 me in a TDM. My team mates were archers, but they didn’t help. Oh no. They sat at mason spawn on ruins and punched each other. I wasn’t being wrecked, even though i found it a challenge with the ultimate potato connection going on. They did this for all of ruins. Not to mention the countless amount of tea-bags they did to my corpse.

My end K/D:21:20

The Second Game

Here is where things get a little more interesting. They did the same to me, only it was on cistern. Then a chap called tfr Remorseless joined the game. He went on the other team!!! He watched me get 3vs1’d and even joined in once in a while. After 8 or so minutes of this i noticed he went idle. To my surprise Agatha has a new member. Me and remorseless threw ourselves against those dishonourable pricks. This thread was initially going to be calling out the quad of idiots, and remorseless. Remorseless changed team, thus changing the thread.

End K/D 28:25

If you didn’t know tfr, is a member of SDS. This is my mind, means that he switched as i was getting 3vs1’d He switched because he had honour.

If you haven’t guessed already, whilst SDS may not win all of their scrims; they are really fucking good people inside.

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to share any other experiences in the comments below!

• @King:

Not to mention the countless amount of tea-bags they did to my corpse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oehGtcW6BU

• @King:

Today. I hopped into a random Team death match. The team death match had the following players:
    CNZ Community
    Magiik Visual
    Big Fatty 702
    GeekoftheGame45

All players listed above proceeded to 4vs1 me in a TDM. My team mates were archers, but they didn’t help. Oh no. They sat at mason spawn on ruins and punched each other. I wasn’t being wrecked, even though i found it a challenge with the ultimate potato connection going on. They did this for all of ruins. Not to mention the countless amount of tea-bags they did to my corpse.

The Second Game

Here is where things get a little more interesting. They did the same to me, only it was on cistern. Then a chap called tfr Remorseless joined the game. He went on the other team!!! He watched me get 3vs1’d and even joined in once in a while. After 8 or so minutes of this i noticed he went idle. To my surprise Agatha has a new member. Me and remorseless threw ourselves against those dishonourable pricks. This thread was initially going to be calling out the quad of idiots, and remorseless. Remorseless changed team, thus changing the thread.

If you didn’t know tfr, is a member of SDS. This is my mind, means that he switched as i was getting 3vs1’d He switched because he had honour.

If you haven’t guessed already, whilst SDS may not win all of their scrims; they are really fucking good people inside.

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to share any other experiences in the comments below!

So what, that happens all the time. Why call out this one group of people? I’ve never heard or seen tfr yet……

• Sometimes I will stay on a bigger team if my buddies are with me on microphone, but I’ll hang back and only use weird moves I’m working on…or we take turns.
    I’ve also been on the team with more players, but just not as good.
    If the score is seriously lopsided I’m usually the first to switch. Fighting against insurmountable odds is a lot more fun than beating up on one poor soldier!

• I found it surprisingly fun though. I just laughed at them when they t-bagged me and it was challenging fighting them all at once. They only improved my skill lol…

• Oh yeah. I’ve fought against 2 or 3 before and it’s awesome when you hold your own for a while. Blood splattered GLORY!

• TFR is a new member, he hit me up one time asking if I was SDS when he saw the balance on my tabard…BigFatty702 is also SDS.

As far as I know TFR always plays with French Touch members. I’m glad he set an example for the team though :)

• Big fatty did the most t-bags lol

• That’s unfortunate, he’s 2 levels higher that me and our current representative on the leaderboards. But I’m sure he was screwing around though.

I got an honorable mention though, If it doesn’t screw up your thread: MasamuneKadoya1, Zweihander Grandmaster of CMWXBE. We had two duels zweihander vs. zweihander, best fight I’ve ever had because I’ve never fought a true expert of the weapon before(except Firecracker999 on occasion). Bowed every time, no BS, no hate mail.

• Shout out to Templar Moser for being a good sport too.

• Thank you sire, same to you.

• Banned

@Templar:

Thank you sire, same to you.

I think I was sent a very friendly message by you the other day, are you the same guy? If so thanks for the shout out!

Side note: If you are who I think you are, you’re a witness to something very interesting I will be sharing tomorrow.

^ this side note is on topic believe it or not. I ran into a similar problem Harold did. I think the community here is the type that would be all over this.

• Yes I’m the same one, but I ask to please be neutral in any affairs. Its none of my business. Thank you for the recognition of my message.

• Banned

@Templar:

Yes I’m the same one, but I ask to please be neutral in any affairs. Its none of my business. Thank you for the recognition of my message.

None of your business? I’m surprised you would say that considering what went down

• @King:

Today. I hopped into a random Team death match. The team death match had the following players:
    CNZ Community
    Magiik Visual
    Big Fatty 702
    GeekoftheGame45

The Second Game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWJFfnHNOWI XD

• @RetractedBoot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWJFfnHNOWI XD

Boot treasures this song very much. :D

• I’ve fought against BigFatty702 before a few times. Good fight from that one. I managed to get a kill off him once in an honorable fight once. Still don’t know how I did it. XD

• While I’m at it, if you ever want to join HoB, I’m sure Vensan and I will be glad to have you.

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

I’ve fought against BigFatty702 before a few times. Good fight from that one. I managed to get a kill off him once in an honorable fight once. Still don’t know how I did it. XD

Pff. I need to duel fatty…lol