ATOM vs FG

• Banned

Hey I know we talked about fighting a war sometime next week, but if you can 5 guys online for a war today that would be awesome!

We talked about this terms right?
    5v5
    LTS
    2 games played on my host
    2 games played on Harold’s host.
    Then add the totals rounds together for each side?

if you can’t get players online that’s fine, but my guys are really looking forward for to a fight.

I only ask because I highly doubt reborn will show up.

• 4v4 seems more doable. There can’t be guarantee that everybody will show up+less lag. Is this a friendly or like a proper serious clan war?

• Banned

@RetractedBoot:

4v4 seems more doable. There can’t be guarantee that everybody will show up+less lag. Is this a friendly or like a proper serious clan war?

Well I will be counting it for my record but it not like we are trying to kill you guys… I like you guys and ok on the 4v4!
    LMK when you guys are ready.

• I said next week for a reason, lol. No body can do it atm.

• kk kl. Next week is most likely. Weekdays are a pain.

• Banned

So Saturday at 3pm EST 8pm UK?
    4v4
    LTS only
    4 matches
    add total rounds to decide victor.

• Sounds good i suppose.

• Yh, I’ll make sure I’m not busy at 8:00 (well, I wonder why I would be).

• This should be a good show. ATOM may have an equal yet.

• lol a 4v4 between a NA and a EU team? May the lag be with you……

• Banned

Yes that’s why we will give both teams a chance to host… If one team is able to collect more rounds total than the other it is clear who is superior… For example if ATOM 7-0 FG in the first LTS on our U.S. Host and Then on FG host we lose 5-7 in totalATOM would win 12-7. ATOM in this example were able to get 5 more rounds on the UK sever than the FG could get on the U.S. Sever it shows at the very least who is better at playing at a disavantage.

This is why I offered to duel Harold on his host back in the day, you see, since I was able to get 7-4 on his sever there was no point going into my U.S. Sever… It is pretty clear who is a better side if a team is able to win on the opposing teams sever. Obviously this will be the goal for both sides during this war, that is why this clan war is set up so differently than the others.

• Finest EU clan against one of the finest NA clans who will win?

• Tornbanner

• WUT. Not on Xbox my friend.

• @I:

Yes that’s why we will give both teams a chance to host… If one team is able to collect more rounds total than the other it is clear who is superior… For example if ATOM 7-0 FG in the first LTS on our U.S. Host and Then on FG host we lose 5-7 in totalATOM would win 12-7. ATOM in this example were able to get 5 more rounds on the UK sever than the FG could get on the U.S. Sever it shows at the very least who is better at playing at a disavantage.

This is why I offered to duel Harold on his host back in the day, you see, since I was able to get 7-4 on his sever there was no point going into my U.S. Sever… It is pretty clear who is a better side if a team is able to win on the opposing teams sever. Obviously this will be the goal for both sides during this war, that is why this clan war is set up so differently than the others.

It’s practically first to reach 8 rounds lol

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

Finest EU clan against one of the finest NA clans who will win?

One of the finest in NA? I’m so sick of this underminding bullshit. We are THE best!!! Not only in NA!!! give my players the damn credit they earned, we are 15-0 NO ONE has won more clan wars than us we have fought 8 of the 9 active clan on Xbox. We worked hard to be the best, we work hard to stay undefeated, we had to take on a team 4v6 and still didnt back down (H.O.G, yes that’s why they won’t fight us again) we earned the right to call our selfs the best, no one else can contend us for that position except the FG,as they are Also undefeated at 13-0, but may I ask which teams you faced to get your record? I’m aware you haven’t yet fought SDS or house of grimm.

• I refuse to go saying there is only one great American clan though. You’re skilled and competitive but damn…

• Banned

@King:

It’s practically first to reach 8 rounds lol

First to 15 actually, we agreed 2 matches on each host, but since we are on good terms I would rather fight the whole war out of respect and for the fun. :)

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

I refuse to go saying there is only one great American clan though. You’re skilled and competitive but damn…

No, all the competitive clans are skilled but we are very clearly the best.

• Banned

@I:

No, all the competitive clans are skilled but we are very clearly the best.

People don’t join my team to be anything but the best, we play every day proving just that. My players work too hard for them not to get the credit they deserve