The final Speech

• General Firefly’s final speech.

My Friends, let me start by saying my honor is not in question…I still have that one thing that puts me in a sentence even above the angels. It is my “will” that drives me. Your clans which you are all so happy to lead. Without people like “me” to hate, they would shamble to a halt. If it’s an enemy you want. Look no further than Zombies or Visual pretending to be the very best. Don’t mention me in the same breath as those frauds.

So long as I am propelled forward by my own unadulterated will. I am heir to something you people can only steal. Even if I were reduced to nothing more than a brain in a jar. ideas firing in a stream of pure thought. I am honorable, just like you are. Within me rests a honorable soul. And an honorable will, precious beyond all worth.

“You” clan leaders ally with each other thinking “I’m” the bad guy. Or gang up on whoever else you don’t deem “good”. So many faces a Dishonorable man has, All of them stolen. All of them lies. I despise you. Every cell in my body called to your annihilation. So I tried to destroy your kingdoms and cast each of you down into the dust…

Fitting how it took a man in the trapping of a dishonorable player. To slay a dishonorable player, within the trapping of a man. You were all casualties to my will. “My” enemy is not honorable. “My” enemy is less than honorable. Since the earliest dawn of console chivalry. THIS IS THE BATTLE CRY. It just happened to be more literal in my case. That battle cry, Those thoughts are running through your minds right now. Aren’t they?

My friends, I planted the seeds of this war nearly a year ago… Now, Show me what has blossomed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5Kwf_nNmGI

• Dude you don’t have to make no final speech or anything stupid like that and if you’re tired of me talking smack then duel me, the way disputes were meant to be solved on the stupid forums. Most of the time I was just messing with you.

• @General:

General Firefly’s final speech.

My Friends, let me start by saying my honor is not in question…I still have that one thing that puts me in a sentence even above the angels. It is my “will” that drives. Your clans which you all are so happy to lead. Without people like “me” to hate, they would shamble to a halt. If it’s an enemy you want. Look no further than Zombies or Visual pretending to be the very best. Don’t mention me in the same breath as those frauds.

So long as I am propelled forward by my own unadulterated will. I am heir to something you people can only steal. Even if I were reduced to nothing more than a brain in a jar. ideas firing in a stream of pure thought. I am honorable, just like you are. Within me rests a honorable soul. And an honorable will, precious beyond all worth.

“You” clan leaders ally with each other thinking “I’m” the bad guy. Or gang up on whoever you don’t deem “good”. So many faces a Dishonorable man has, All of them stolen. All of them lies. I despise you. Every cell in my body called to your annihilation. So I tried to destroy your kingdoms and cast each of you down into the dust…

Fitting how it took a man in the trapping of a dishonorable player. To slay a dishonorable player, within the trapping of a man. You were all casualties to my will. “My” enemy is not honorable. “My” enemy is less than honorable. Since the earliest dawn of console chivalry. THIS IS THE BATTLE CRY. It just happened to be more literal in my case. That battle cry, Those thoughts are running through your minds right now. Aren’t they?

My friends, I planted the seeds of this war nearly a year ago… Now, Show me what has blossomed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5Kwf_nNmGI

Gg m8…… but it’s not like people can “destroy” you. Once this blows over you will once again raise another army and begin scheming and making plans. I. Believe I said some things a few days ago and the topic was “in hindsight”

• My friend, “This” is exactly what I wanted my war to be… Schadenfreude.

• Banned

I actually quite liked this speech tbh. I would not quite call it plagiarism either. He took the translated words of a stupid anime character and fitted them to his current situation perfectly. Twisting this characters words to fit the meaning he wanted and changing phrases that had little relevance, Honestly it was very well written. Are you by any chance an English major?

• Daaaamn lmfao. I thought he took the time to write that shit.

• Banned

Well honestly I think this is more impressive than writing it from scratch. General posted a link about 2-3 weeks ago to a YouTube video of the speech he worked this off of. At the time, none of what the character in the video was saying seemed relevant. But now he managed to link almost every word the character said to his current situation. This leaves me to believe that most of his recent actions were premeditated weeks in advance, ofcorse in order to make the words in this speech work. Knowing this; I’m curious how many other stunts firefly tried to pull also had this many layers of thought involved. I’m rather impressed right now. This was more like a game of chess than I expected. The question is why didn’t he see any of my moves coming ;)

• @General:

My friend, “This” is exactly what I wanted my war to be… Schadenfreude.

Ahh schadenfreude……so your just a troll after all.

• @I:

I actually quite liked this speech tbh. . Are you by any chance an English major?

Thank you and yes. Literature and History.

• No BS? Lit and Comp?

• Lol I’m following this thread, keep it going, please. I must see where this leads.

• @General:

Thank you and yes. Literature and History.

Bruh……

General Firefly the warrior poet?

• This post is deleted!

• @General:

I prefer, General Firefly “the guy who’s good at putting sentences together”.

Ok

10 characters….

• @General:

I prefer, General Firefly “the guy who’s good at putting sentences together”.

But can’t use correct grammar.

• Grammar Nazis be like/\ /\

• Grammar guardians please.

• Is that another way of saying grammar Nazis?

• Lol XD
    just messing with you harold

• I was just trying to become a vangaurd