My apologies to King Harold

• Hey guys.

I would like to talk about what happened with Harold here.

So, let’s start …

I joined CNZ Community’s clan just for the fun (the French Touch Clan). Magiik Visual is also a member of the clan … But even if I was in the same clan than him, he still continues to insult and T-bag me. And yesterday, he forced me to attack in group FG Harold. He wanted me to T-bag him and if I didn’t I would have been excluded from the clan.

I’m sorry, FG Harold.

• Geekofthegame45

• No one can ‘force’ you to do anything on a video game, just sayin.

• This post is deleted!

• @Praxos77:

And yesterday, he forced me to attack in group FG Harold. He wanted me to T-bag him and if I didn’t I would have been excluded from the clan.

Are you autistic, friend? Nobody can force you to do anything in a video game. You just sound like an idiot apologising.

• @Praxos77:

Hey guys.

I would like to talk about what happened with Harold here.

So, let’s start …

I joined CNZ Community’s clan just for the fun (the French Touch Clan). Magiik Visual is also a member of the clan … But even if I was in the same clan than him, he still continues to insult and T-bag me. And yesterday, he forced me to attack in group FG Harold. He wanted me to T-bag him and if I didn’t I would have been excluded from the clan.

I’m sorry, FG Harold.

• Geekofthegame45

Magiik. Is the autistic here. He is made because he is terrible.

Apology accepted.

• Geek is a cool dude. If they tell you teabag or leave, then leave. That’s a ritual reserved for personal salt. You can join us if you want :)

• Banned

@King:

Apology accepted.

#madCuzBad I can think of a few people that suffer from this, cough cough reborn cough

• @I:

#madCuzBad I can think of a few people that suffer from this, cough cough reborn cough

Talking to me?

• Geek needs to come join House of Blades so he won’t have to worry about drama and such. Plus they can always use high level players.

• I’m the only one in the drama right now until New age makes a move but only A-Team SDS takes on the big fish Charon. Geek, we’re always looking for talented individuals, if anything happens I’ll get you out of trouble, done it so many times for other members already lol.

Haven’t had to for firecracker but he’s a model citizen. Wish I was more like him but I got a low tolerance for BS as you can tell.

• Guess I’m still small fish then. Like a fryling Stygian catfish. That’s fine. I can deal with that. Maybe one day I can grow up and be a big fish if I survive to adulthood and eat all the other baitfish and drowned souls.

• That’s always the game plan. SDS started off as a 3 man hit squad in December-February 2014, my friends and I joined after making 6, other groups followed and today after a merger with Code Death, we are 15+ strong with plenty of trainees and associates. The best way to describe us is a conquest of 4-5 squads.

Even though we’ve hit snags here and there we’re one of the longest living crews on this port. It wasn’t till players started to create worthy adversary clans that we started to make a name for ourselves.

• Be glad to fight you guys sometime. I like a challenge.

• I could get some of the reserves together for a friendly scrim.

• Sounds fun. Let me run it by Vensan and my other guys and see who else would be willing or wanting to scrim.

• @VizualDeciple:

That’s always the game plan. SDS started off as a 3 man hit squad in December-February 2014, my friends and I joined after making 6, other groups followed and today after a merger with Code Death, we are 15+ strong with plenty of trainees and associates. The best way to describe us is a conquest of 4-5 squads.

Even though we’ve hit snags here and there we’re one of the longest living crews on this port. It wasn’t till players started to create worthy adversary clans that we started to make a name for ourselves.

My friend, you should join the alliance again.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpoFaHmcHKc
    (can you really say no to this face?)

• +1 point for using a pic from Hellsing, General.

• Aight red balance symbol back on the tabard as a sign of sacrament to DA . Me , not SDS. Let the slaughter begin.

• Banned

@I:

Insults for no reason to make yourself feel tough, stop posting negativity and maybe your outlook would be brighter.

• @General:

Are you autistic, friend? Nobody can force you to do anything in a video game. You just sound like an idiot apologising.

I’m not. I just took it like that because I did not want to do so to Harold, but I did not want to get excluded from the FT …
    @King:

+1